You are here: HomeForum
Welcome, Guest

Expand logo position and change header bg color
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Expand logo position and change header bg color

Expand logo position and change header bg color 11 years ago #8756

Hello,

I want to expand logo position to 220x80px. Also I want to terminate top2 position.
Also, I want to change background color for header. For header part of site, Firebug finds class: yt-main-in2 row-fluid, but i can't find this class in eny css file.
How to make these changes?

Thank you,
Nale
The topic has been locked.

Re: Expand logo position and change header bg color 11 years ago #8770

• loitt
  • Platinum Boarder
Dear Nale Nale,

About your questions:

1. I want to expand logo position from 180x75 to 220x80px. Also I want to terminate top2 position

=> You can replace the current logo with your logo. After that, you have to increase the dimension of logo area.

Otherwise, you can remove the top2 position in the layout file such as main-left-right.xml in "templates\sj_health\layouts"

2. I want to change background color for header. For header firebug finds class: yt-main-in2 row-fluid but i can't find this class in eny css file.

=> please add the following code line to the end of bootstrap-responsive.min.css file in "templates/sj_health/asset/bootstrap/css" folder":

.yt-main-in2.row-fluid{
     background-color: your_background_color
}

Thanks
Ticket System | Join our Clubs to download our extensions and templates

Re: Expand logo position and change header bg color 11 years ago #8799

=> You can replace the current logo with your logo. After that, you have to increase the dimension of logo area.

Otherwise, you can remove the top2 position in the layout file such as main-left-right.xml in "templates\sj_health\layouts"

Thank you SA Supporter!

I have did that, but when I increase logo area, main manu go down, and CSS is also ugly. So I think it is necessary to hack the code, or delete some of the position top1-4. But which codes exactly? I am newbie in coding.

=> please add the following code line to the end of bootstrap-responsive.min.css file in "templates/sj_health/asset/bootstrap/css" folder":

.yt-main-in2.row-fluid{
background-color: your_background_color
}

I have added this codes, but it changes not only header background, but some of body background also. Please, check the ticket to see image.
Last Edit: 11 years ago by Nale.

Re: Expand logo position and change header bg color 10 years, 12 months ago #8818

• loitt
  • Platinum Boarder
Dear Nale Nale,

Could you please send your site url to us?

Thanks
Ticket System | Join our Clubs to download our extensions and templates

Re: Expand logo position and change header bg color 10 years, 12 months ago #8835

Hello Sa Supporter,
I have opened a ticket and you can check necessary info there.
Regards,
Nale
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.22 seconds

Notification

Please find your issue via Suggested Posts before submitting your question. We have solved the most of issues and maybe your issue was solved before.

Latest My Topics

No posts to display.

Love all our templates?

Join our membership clubs starting at $49 only for access to all of our templates

Join Now
Home Pricing
Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
SearchSupport
Magento Themes Magento Extensions Free Magento Extensions Prestashop Themes Prestashop Modules Magento 2 Themes