AJAX loader
You are here: HomeForum
Welcome, Guest

More Positions will not come back on
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: More Positions will not come back on

More Positions will not come back on 11 years, 1 month ago #8651

I have never experienced anything like this. I purchased this template because it looks like EXACTLY what I want... however I don't have all of my own content to populate the site so I turned off modules until I can setup all the content. I am now adding the content and the modules WILL NOT COME BACK ON... this is very bizzar and quite frustrating.

BTW... there is WAY TOO much dummy content in these templates and the Joomla auto update will not work even when I use the discover button.

Re: More Positions will not come back on 11 years, 1 month ago #8715

• loitt
  • Platinum Boarder
Dear Mary Stremmel,

If you want to have a site like our demo with your data, you can install the template and accompanied extensions firstly.

After that, you can configure some extensions and menu items in order to display your content like our demo site.

Please refer to the user guide again.

Thanks
Ticket System | Join our Clubs to download our extensions and templates
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.19 seconds

Notification

Please find your issue via Suggested Posts before submitting your question. We have solved the most of issues and maybe your issue was solved before.

Latest My Topics

No posts to display.

Love all our templates?

Join our membership clubs starting at $49 only for access to all of our templates

Join Now
Home Pricing
Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
SearchSupport
Magento Themes Magento Extensions Free Magento Extensions Prestashop Themes Prestashop Modules Magento 2 Themes