You are here: HomeForum
Welcome, Guest

Sj Health logo and menu
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Sj Health logo and menu

Sj Health logo and menu 11 years, 2 months ago #7630

I use Joomla 2.5 and want to customise the top parts
1. Move the Top Menu to under logo and stretch across the page (like the Breaking News in top5 position)
2. Extend the length of logo to, say, start of top3 position (will turn off top1, top2 and top3, don't touch top4).
Could you please show me how to achieve that?
Thanks in advance.

Re: Sj Health logo and menu 11 years, 2 months ago #7663

• loitt
  • Platinum Boarder
Dear Hoang Chu,

You can change or remove some positions in the layout file.

Example: main-left-right.xml

Please go to "templates\sj_health\layouts\main-left-right.xml", finding:

<header html5tag="header" order="2" id="yt_header" autosize="0">
	<positions>
		<position class="span2"  data-normal="span3"  data-tablet="span4"  data-stablet="span4"  type="feature" style="ytmod">@logo</position>				 
		<position class="span3"  data-normal="span4"  data-tablet="span4"  data-stablet="span4"  type="modules" style="ytmod">top1</position>
		<position class="span2"  data-normal="span4"  data-tablet="span4"  data-stablet="span4"  type="modules" style="ytmod">top2</position>
		<position class="span3"  data-normal="span4"  data-tablet="span4"  data-stablet="span4"  data-mobile="hidden" style="ytmod" type="modules">top3</position>
		<position class="span2"  data-normal="span3"  data-tablet="span4"  data-stablet="span4"  data-mobile="hidden" style="ytmod" type="modules">top4</position>
		<position class="span10" data-normal="span12" data-tablet="span12" data-stablet="span12" data-mobile="span10" type="feature">@menu</position>
		<position class="span12" data-normal="span12" data-tablet="hidden" data-stablet="hidden"  data-mobile="hidden" style="ytmod" type="modules">top5</position>
	</positions>
</header>

<header html5tag="header" order="2" id="yt_header" autosize="0">
	<positions>
		<position class="span2"  data-normal="span3"  data-tablet="span4"  data-stablet="span4"  type="feature" style="ytmod">@logo</position>			 

<position class="span2"  data-normal="span3"  data-tablet="span4"  data-stablet="span4"  data-mobile="hidden" style="ytmod" type="modules">top4</position>
		<position class="span12"  data-normal="span12"  data-tablet="hidden"  data-stablet="hidden"  type="feature" style="ytmod">@menu</position> 
		<position class="span12" data-normal="span12" data-tablet="hidden" data-stablet="hidden"  data-mobile="hidden" style="ytmod" type="modules">top5</position>
	</positions>
</header>

Thanks
Ticket System | Join our Clubs to download our extensions and templates

Re: Sj Health logo and menu 11 years, 2 months ago #7965

Thanks for your response. I think you misunderstood my problem. But anyway I got what I want by modifying logopostion in template.css and main-left-right.xml.
Currently it works well with Firefox and Chrome but in Internet Explorer 8
SJ Mega News (position-5), SJ Basic News (position-7) and other modules in footer aren't arranged correctly anymore. I couldn't find any related parameters in template-ie8.css.
Could you check the site vawa.org.au and give some advices please.

Re: Sj Health logo and menu 11 years, 2 months ago #7991

• loitt
  • Platinum Boarder
Dear Hoang Chu,

We have checked your site on IE8.

It is normal now.

Please check it again.

Thanks

Re: Sj Health logo and menu 11 years, 2 months ago #7997

You're right. I use other PC and have no problem. Not sure why it's wrong in my laptop. I've tried to clear cache and load again but still the same (see attached screenshots). I know it's not a template problem but appreciate if you can help to find the reason. Thanks
Attachments:

Re: Sj Health logo and menu 11 years, 2 months ago #8002

• loitt
  • Platinum Boarder
Dear Hoang Chu,

Please try to check your IE browser version again.

Thanks
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.24 seconds

Notification

Please find your issue via Suggested Posts before submitting your question. We have solved the most of issues and maybe your issue was solved before.

Latest My Topics

No posts to display.

Love all our templates?

Join our membership clubs starting at $49 only for access to all of our templates

Join Now
Home Pricing
Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
SearchSupport
Magento Themes Magento Extensions Free Magento Extensions Prestashop Themes Prestashop Modules Magento 2 Themes