Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
You are here: HomeForum
Welcome, Guest

J2.5 version buggy. Quickstart has errors!
(1 viewing) (1) Guest

TOPIC: J2.5 version buggy. Quickstart has errors!

J2.5 version buggy. Quickstart has errors! 11 years, 3 months ago #6835

I installed the Joomla 3.0 version of SJ Health, and it's a fantastic piece of work. However, since many of my extension do not yet support Joomla 3.0, I must use the Joomla 2.5 version. Unfortunately, when I tried to install the j2.5 quickstart, it functioned okay, but wasn't as robust as the j3.0 version.

The sponsored section, near the bottom, was not at all like the j3.0 version. All of the images there loaded at once, almost as if there is a jquery problem in that quickstart. Also, the control panel button would not work. The finger on the image would change positions, but the slide out control panel would not work.

I hope this can be fixed soon. I would really love to use SJ Health Magazine for my non-profit organization.

Re: J2.5 version buggy. Quickstart has errors! 11 years, 3 months ago #6848

• loitt
  • Platinum Boarder
Dear Walter Howard,

We have just checked the sj health quick start package.

It is normal now.

Could you please send your url to us?

We will check this issue as soon as possible.

Thanks
Ticket System | Join our Clubs to download our extensions and templates

Re: J2.5 version buggy. Quickstart has errors! 11 years, 3 months ago #6851

Okay, I uninstalled the Joomla2.5 version. I will install it on another one of my domains this evening. You may access it via: national-coalition.net

What I have realized is that the jquery for the sliders, etc., do not work when in offline mode.

Walt.
Last Edit: 11 years, 3 months ago by Walter.

Re: J2.5 version buggy. Quickstart has errors! 11 years, 3 months ago #6852

Still not working...

Re: J2.5 version buggy. Quickstart has errors! 11 years, 3 months ago #6963

• loitt
  • Platinum Boarder
Dear Walter Howard,

We see that your site is normal now.

Could you please explain your mean in detail?

Thanks
Ticket System | Join our Clubs to download our extensions and templates

Re: J2.5 version buggy. Quickstart has errors! 11 years, 3 months ago #6990

If I put the website in "offline" mode from the admin global settings, and then click on "view site" from the top right side of the admin page, the front end "login" page comes up. Once I log in to view the site, none of the jquery stuff works. The mega-menu's do not work, the sliders do not work, and once in awhile I receive a JLIB SESSION related error message.

I have had to rebuild my site several times because for some reason, my user account becomes corrupted, and I can no longer log in to the site. I attempted to reset my password and account info with phpMyAdmin, but that doesn't work; which is strange because I could always fix things like that with JA, Gavick, RT and ZT products.

Something is definitely wrong with the Joomla 2.5 version of SJ Health Magazine quickstart, as I stated above, because the Joomla 3.0.2 version does not have these specific issues.

I also updated the quickstart package to Joomla 2.5.8 manually, and the same problems were still occurring.

Walt.
Time to create page: 0.23 seconds

Notification

Please find your issue via Suggested Posts before submitting your question. We have solved the most of issues and maybe your issue was solved before.

Latest My Topics

No posts to display.

Love all our templates?

Join our membership clubs starting at $49 only for access to all of our templates

Join Now
Home Pricing
Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
SearchSupport
Magento Themes Magento Extensions Free Magento Extensions Prestashop Themes Prestashop Modules Magento 2 Themes