AJAX loader
You are here: HomeForum
Welcome, Guest

[SOLVED] Module Variations
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: [SOLVED] Module Variations

[SOLVED] Module Variations 10 years, 6 months ago #12814

Hello and congratulations for your nice work on the templates.

I recently assigned a module to a menu. I did this from the menu item not from the module itself. And then I found out that the styling of the module's title has dissapeared.

I am trying to have it styled again as it was ( its the "Title5" suffix ) but I can't. I put it in the advanced options of the module settings but it doesn't accept it. I remember seeing this from the default module installation and it wasn't "Title5" as the demo suggests.

Can you please help me? And can you please explain how to insert the module styling in the future so I get the results of the modules as shown in the demo?

Thanks a lot!

My url is : www . icepick . gr

The url of the module is this : www.icepick.gr/97-%CF%86%CE%B5%CF%81%CE%BF%CE%BC%CF%8C%CE%BD%CE%B5%CF%82-%CF%83%CE%B5%CE%BE%CE%BF%CF%85%CE%B1%CE%BB%CE%B9%CE%BA%CF%8C%CF%84%CE%B7%CF%84%CE%B1.html

( It's the first on the top right which shows the tags )
The topic has been locked.

Re: Module Variations 10 years, 6 months ago #12849

I finally found how to change them from taking a look at the options of the already installed modules.
The topic has been locked.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.22 seconds

Notification

Please find your issue via Suggested Posts before submitting your question. We have solved the most of issues and maybe your issue was solved before.

Latest My Topics

No posts to display.

Love all our templates?

Join our membership clubs starting at $49 only for access to all of our templates

Join Now
Home Pricing
Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
SearchSupport
Magento Themes Magento Extensions Free Magento Extensions Prestashop Themes Prestashop Modules Magento 2 Themes