Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
You are here: HomeForum
Welcome, Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Quick start

Quick start 11 years, 3 months ago #7213

Hi there,
I purchase the template and wanted to make use of the quickstart to get things going quickly (and I was curious about the way you structured SOBIPRO sections, etc). Anyway... I could not find any documentation on the template? I tried FTP-ing the whole directory and after Joomla install I just got the normal Joomla install without the template or any of the data?
Can you provide a simple step by step on how to do the quickstart? I really expected this basic info to come with the template or did I miss it somewhere? Please help
Otherwise, great looking template and I cant wait to put it to the test!

Cheers,
Ronald

Re: Quick start 11 years, 3 months ago #7228

• ArjanR
  • Single Product
  • Fresh Boarder
I'm having the same 'problems'. After several new installs i found a thread which said that you can not do a quick install if u already have a joomla install because the joomla install is included in the quick install!
My template didn't show up either after using the quick install which supposedly should have intalled joomla + extensions + template.
I'm also very curious why there is no documentation or why it is so hard to find. Hoping for a quick answer here. Have never had these problems after purchasing a template.

regards
Arjan
Last Edit: 11 years, 3 months ago by ArjanR.

Re: Quick start 11 years, 3 months ago #7257

• loitt
  • Platinum Boarder
Dear Arjan Rijsdorp and Ronald Kennedij,

Please do the following steps to install the quick start package:

+ upload the quick start zip file to your server

+ extract it

+ create a new database

+ install the extracted files and folders basing on your site url similar to a new joomla site

Thanks
Ticket System | Join our Clubs to download our extensions and templates

Re: Quick start 8 years, 6 months ago #26341

I purchased the template, quickstart will not install, hangs at the stage of installing the demo. What is the reason?
Last Edit: 8 years, 6 months ago by edyvadler.

Re: Quick start 8 years, 6 months ago #26342

it was problem on the side of hoster
Last Edit: 8 years, 6 months ago by edyvadler.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.22 seconds

Notification

Please find your issue via Suggested Posts before submitting your question. We have solved the most of issues and maybe your issue was solved before.

Latest My Topics

No posts to display.

Love all our templates?

Join our membership clubs starting at $49 only for access to all of our templates

Join Now
Home Pricing
Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
SearchSupport
Magento Themes Magento Extensions Free Magento Extensions Prestashop Themes Prestashop Modules Magento 2 Themes