AJAX loader
You are here: HomeForum
Welcome, Guest

Sj accordion modules configuration problem
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Sj accordion modules configuration problem

Sj accordion modules configuration problem 9 years, 10 months ago #19407

Hello, im trying to configure sj accordion module and i have the following problems:
- can't change category - there is no fields like in this guide:www.smartaddons.com/joomla/extensions/extension-user-guides/627-sj-accordion-userguide
is module in sj resort a different module? In the guide to templete in section 4.2.11 SJ Accordion Module there is also no fields to change the categories.
- i would like also to change the black labels in this module ( the sentences "top selling cities in asia" etc and there is no fields to edit it also.

any idea how to change it?

Also i would like to remove the footer sidewide links to SmartAddons.Com, Joomla! and GNU General Public License becouse they are not good according to google guidelines and in result may be the reason of ban to whole website in search resuults. How can i do this?

Last but not least - sorry for my bad english - its not my native language.
Last Edit: 9 years, 10 months ago by Jakub1703.

Re: Sj accordion modules configuration problem 9 years, 9 months ago #19437

• usersmart1
Hi Jakub Krasny,

Do you have a link to your site so we can take a closer look?

Thanks & regards!

Re: Sj accordion modules configuration problem 9 years, 9 months ago #19443

Hi, SE Yen,

website is not rdy yet, there have been installed just guickstart package. its on subdomain not working officialy yet.

We will forwording it to domain when configuration is ready. That why im posting here.

Anyway you can take a look on it at: seolo.nazwa.pl/sunnsand/
just keep in mind its just quickstart + minor changes.

Please delete the link from my post after you use it.

Re: Sj accordion modules configuration problem 9 years, 9 months ago #19528

• usersmart1
Hi Jakub Krasny,

Please try to unpublish and re-install SJ Accordions module.
If it still does not work, please submit a ticket and send us your admin account. We will check directly and answer you as soon as possible.

Thanks & regards!

Re: Sj accordion modules configuration problem 9 years, 9 months ago #19582

thank you for answer. Unfortunatelly one of my tickets are still without answer no matter it was published few days ago.

I would like someone also to answer my previos post:
"Also i would like to remove the footer sidewide links to SmartAddons.Com, Joomla! and GNU General Public License becouse they are not good according to google guidelines and in result may be the reason of ban to whole website in search results. How can i do this?"

and this topic:
www.smartaddons.com/forum/250-sj-resorts/19525-how-to-change-h1-size#19525

I would like you to know that it is first time that i have to wait so ... so .. so long for answer to a simply question. I did buy several templates but first time im disapointed of support:(

Re: Sj accordion modules configuration problem 9 years, 9 months ago #19623

• SA Thuy
Dear Jakub Krasny,

If you would like to remove the footer sidewide links to SmartAddons.Com, Joomla! and GNU General Public License, please buy our the copyright package : www.smartaddons.com/index.php?page=shop.product_details&flypage=flypage.tpl&product_id=177&vmcchk=1&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=338
About your topic, please check it again.

Thanks
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.23 seconds

Notification

Please find your issue via Suggested Posts before submitting your question. We have solved the most of issues and maybe your issue was solved before.

Latest My Topics

No posts to display.

Love all our templates?

Join our membership clubs starting at $49 only for access to all of our templates

Join Now
Home Pricing
Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
SearchSupport
Magento Themes Magento Extensions Free Magento Extensions Prestashop Themes Prestashop Modules Magento 2 Themes