add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
You are here: HomeForum
Welcome, Guest

K2 Extra Slider Problem - fatal error - txt view not html
(1 viewing) (1) Guest

TOPIC: K2 Extra Slider Problem - fatal error - txt view not html

K2 Extra Slider Problem - fatal error - txt view not html 6 years, 8 months ago #33975

After starting the module administration I have a text view (no html) , I can not save it and display an error: Fatal error: Call to undefined method K2HelperHTML::loadjQuery() in /web/htdocs2/aviation24pl/home/www/administrator/components/com_k2/elements/items.php on line 29.
How to remove it?
I update joomla to new version.
This module k2 Extra Slider is from 2013 Year (ver. 3.1.0) !!! Bought in 2016 from you!

Re: K2 Extra Slider Problem - fatal error - txt view not html 6 years, 8 months ago #33981

Same exact error with different module (K2 News Module) and template (SJ ExpNews) smartaddons devs need to update modules for k2 2.8.0 and template overrides in template folder.
I have solved this by adding several lines of code to my template com_k2 folder and it fixed it.
www.smartaddons.com/forum/556-sj-expnews/33960-sj-mega-news-for-k2-fails-to-open-module-for-edit

Re: K2 Extra Slider Problem - fatal error - txt view not html 6 years, 8 months ago #33982

Cyrus .. Please write what you added to the code line and in which file ?

Re: K2 Extra Slider Problem - fatal error - txt view not html 6 years, 8 months ago #33985

Boro... my issue is with different template and different module, you cant apply same fix it is related to different files. It is gonna break your site. But the issue is similar. Ask devs to update template and module that is the right way.

Re: K2 Extra Slider Problem - fatal error - txt view not html 6 years, 8 months ago #33987

Thanks but Of course, the only problem is to contact them

Re: K2 Extra Slider Problem - fatal error - txt view not html 6 years, 8 months ago #33993

Well all or the problems I have fixed myself, didn't even bothered to log in here with account I have purchased membership. I have got what I needed good looking template and after that I have replaced 80% of the modules and scripts that came with template.
And now this error with K2 if you have read changelog k2 has made some under the hub changes that breaks everything.
Right now my mission is to completely remove K2 component from my site (to much hassle over it) but need to find module similar to it K2 News Module because it is nice.
Try sending message to the anhqn moderator he seems nice.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Baroroloko
Time to create page: 0.28 seconds

Notification

Please find your issue via Suggested Posts before submitting your question. We have solved the most of issues and maybe your issue was solved before.

Latest My Topics

No posts to display.

Love all our templates?

Join our membership clubs starting at $49 only for access to all of our templates

Join Now
Home Pricing
Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
SearchSupport
Magento Themes Magento Extensions Free Magento Extensions Prestashop Themes Prestashop Modules Magento 2 Themes