AJAX loader
You are here: HomeForum
Welcome, Guest

SJ Gallery Pro Popup don't work correctly
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: SJ Gallery Pro Popup don't work correctly

SJ Gallery Pro Popup don't work correctly 10 years, 9 months ago #10269

Hi, i've installed this module in the sj_business template. After the installation I use it in 5 articles and it works fine. After few week I add another voice menù and use it in the new articles. After that I'm going to test the new gallery. All works fine except when I click on a single image: the popup starts, but it display only a small white square with shadows in the upper-left corner of the browser. It seem that the dimensions of the img is set to 0 px 0 px. It happens also in the old gallery that previously worked fine.

What's happened?

Joomla 2.5.11

Re: SJ Gallery Pro Popup don't work correctly 10 years, 9 months ago #10299

• SA Thuy
Dear Adolfo Tavanti,

Could you please send your site account to us? We will check as soon as possible.

Thanks

Re: SJ Gallery Pro Popup don't work correctly 10 years, 9 months ago #10302

I'm going to publish it... I'll send it as soon as possible, thanx

Re: SJ Gallery Pro Popup don't work correctly 10 years, 9 months ago #10311

• SA Thuy
Dear Adolfo Tavanti

Please feel free to contact me if you are in need assistance and we would be happy to assist you

Thanks
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.20 seconds

Notification

Please find your issue via Suggested Posts before submitting your question. We have solved the most of issues and maybe your issue was solved before.

Latest My Topics

No posts to display.

Love all our templates?

Join our membership clubs starting at $49 only for access to all of our templates

Join Now
Home Pricing
Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
SearchSupport
Magento Themes Magento Extensions Free Magento Extensions Prestashop Themes Prestashop Modules Magento 2 Themes