Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
You are here: HomeForum
Welcome, Guest

[SOLVED]"Display modal popup upon 'Add to cart'" doesn't work!
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: [SOLVED]"Display modal popup upon 'Add to cart'" doesn't work!

[SOLVED]"Display modal popup upon 'Add to cart'" doesn't work! 10 years, 2 months ago #16529

The title say it all: When I press 'Add to cart' button on any product, I don't receive any notification like in the demo of template - demo.smartaddons.com/#sj-hitech .

Display modal popup upon 'Add to cart' is checked in VirtueMart control panel!

This thing is annoying me to much! I WANT TO SEE A POPUP NOTIFICATION WHEN I PRESS 'ADD TO CART' BUTTON. I already tried a new fresh install of the template, but the result is the same. How in the demo works, but after a fresh install no???

So, please somebody help me! Many thanks in advance!

Re: "Display modal popup upon 'Add to cart'" doesn't work! 10 years, 2 months ago #16568

Ok, after I updated VirtueMart to the latest version (for now) 2.0.26d, it seems that components/com_virtuemart/assets/js/facebox.js file is not loaded when the "Add to cart" button is pressed. I concluded that because I get an error in /components/com_virtuemart/assets/js/vmprices.js file:

Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'settings' of undefined --> vmprices.js:89

To prevent this error, I modified the following lines (88 - 93) from /components/com_virtuemart/assets/js/vmprices.js file:

} else {
							$.facebox.settings.closeImage = closeImage;
							$.facebox.settings.loadingImage = loadingImage;
							//$.facebox.settings.faceboxHtml = faceboxHtml;
							$.facebox({ text: txt }, 'my-groovy-style');
                    }

with the following:

} else {
						$.getScript("/components/com_virtuemart/assets/js/facebox.js", function(){
							$.facebox.settings.closeImage = closeImage;
							$.facebox.settings.loadingImage = loadingImage;
							//$.facebox.settings.faceboxHtml = faceboxHtml;
							$.facebox({ text: txt }, 'my-groovy-style');
						});
                    }

and now the problem is solved!
Last Edit: 10 years, 2 months ago by radu. Reason: Just a bad mood...
The following user(s) said Thank You: usersmart1

Re: [SOLVED]"Display modal popup upon 'Add to cart'" doesn't work! 10 years, 2 months ago #16854

• usersmart1
Thank Radu Rădeanu,

Best Regards,
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.21 seconds

Notification

Please find your issue via Suggested Posts before submitting your question. We have solved the most of issues and maybe your issue was solved before.

Latest My Topics

No posts to display.

Love all our templates?

Join our membership clubs starting at $49 only for access to all of our templates

Join Now
Home Pricing
Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
SearchSupport
Magento Themes Magento Extensions Free Magento Extensions Prestashop Themes Prestashop Modules Magento 2 Themes