Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
You are here: HomeForum
Welcome, Guest

Sj accordion menu - how to set same menu as horizontal at the top
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Sj accordion menu - how to set same menu as horizontal at the top

Sj accordion menu - how to set same menu as horizontal at the top 10 years, 4 months ago #14061

Hi,

I have recently purchased the membership. Im new to yt framework. I am trying to build a computer store site with sj hitech template. Im currently building site on my localhost. I have searched a lot on google but im unable to setup a top horizontal menu.

I want to have a top horizontal menu similar to the menu on left.

Can you please help me with the same.

Thanks

Re: Sj accordion menu - how to set same menu as horizontal at the top 10 years, 4 months ago #14130

Dear Varinderpal Dhindsa,

Do you want to have a top horizontal menu (My cart, my acount, login, register) similar to the menu on left?

Thanks!

Re: Sj accordion menu - how to set same menu as horizontal at the top 10 years, 4 months ago #14142

Hi,

Im looking to have a menu similar to the main menu. Actually I want to add some categories in main menu on left and some categories in top horizontal menu. Something like Home, services, gallery, about us, contact etc. to be there in top horizontal menu.

Ill be very thankful if you could help me to setup top horizontal menu.

This will enable me to keep two menus and I can put most of my links on front page alongwith the slideshow.

Thanks
Last Edit: 10 years, 4 months ago by O2computers.

Re: Sj accordion menu - how to set same menu as horizontal at the top 10 years, 4 months ago #14194

Dear Varinderpal Dhindsa,

As you are requesting heavy customization, I am afraid that you have to handle the changes at your end.
Alternatively, if you want us to change it for you, please take into consideration to post your requirements to Custom Work Services department.

I am sorry for not being of much help in this case.

Thanks!
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.20 seconds

Notification

Please find your issue via Suggested Posts before submitting your question. We have solved the most of issues and maybe your issue was solved before.

Latest My Topics

No posts to display.

Love all our templates?

Join our membership clubs starting at $49 only for access to all of our templates

Join Now
Home Pricing
Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
SearchSupport
Magento Themes Magento Extensions Free Magento Extensions Prestashop Themes Prestashop Modules Magento 2 Themes