AJAX loader
You are here: HomeForum
Welcome, Guest

Sj Responsive Content load all articles every time
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Q&A about usage, Report bugs,...
  • Page:

TOPIC: Sj Responsive Content load all articles every time

Sj Responsive Content load all articles every time 10 years, 8 months ago #11634

• theant
  • Single Product
  • Fresh Boarder
Hello
every time I scroll the page with Sj Responsive Content module, it loads again all the articles, so I get a page with infinite articles where some images are visible, some not:
www.antoniocornacchia.com/portfolio/web.html

Sorry for mistake, please move this post into correct forum.
Last Edit: 10 years, 8 months ago by theant. Reason: wrong area

Re: Sj Responsive Content load all articles every time 10 years, 8 months ago #11658

• SA Thuy
Website Information (for Admin Only)
Site Url:
Admin Username:
Admin Password:
FTP/SSH Server:
FTP/SSH Username:
FTP/SSH Password:
Dear Antonio Cornacchia,

In our demo, it work too, www.demo.smartaddons.com/#sj-content-res. It will load articles when you scroll the page. It's function of the module. I check on your site, the images load all in all articles. Please check your site again, and please wait for loading images completed before next scroll page.

Thanks

Re: Sj Responsive Content load all articles every time 9 years, 4 months ago #22275

I had the same problem like Theant with Sj Responsive Content for K2 - infinite scrolling with a lot of duplicated articles. I found out, that the problem was related to cache settings in Joomla. When I changed cache settings from progressive to conservative in General Settings, it started to work fine - no duplicates anymore.

I had a look on your demo site and I see a sort of the same problem:

demo.smartaddons.com/#sj-k2-content-res

For example: "Giton sazi oken" article appears - twice, and "Okiten nusut xite" - three times.
Last Edit: 9 years, 4 months ago by cli.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.22 seconds

Notification

Please find your issue via Suggested Posts before submitting your question. We have solved the most of issues and maybe your issue was solved before.

Latest My Topics

No posts to display.

Love all our templates?

Join our membership clubs starting at $49 only for access to all of our templates

Join Now
Home Pricing
Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
SearchSupport
Magento Themes Magento Extensions Free Magento Extensions Prestashop Themes Prestashop Modules Magento 2 Themes