AJAX loader
You are here: HomeForum
Welcome, Guest

Sj Responsive Content load all articles every time
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Q&A about usage, Report bugs,...
  • Page:

TOPIC: Sj Responsive Content load all articles every time

Sj Responsive Content load all articles every time 8 years, 10 months ago #11634

• theant
  • Single Product
  • Fresh Boarder
Hello
every time I scroll the page with Sj Responsive Content module, it loads again all the articles, so I get a page with infinite articles where some images are visible, some not:
www.antoniocornacchia.com/portfolio/web.html

Sorry for mistake, please move this post into correct forum.
Last Edit: 8 years, 10 months ago by theant. Reason: wrong area

Re: Sj Responsive Content load all articles every time 8 years, 10 months ago #11658

Dear Antonio Cornacchia,

In our demo, it work too, www.demo.smartaddons.com/#sj-content-res. It will load articles when you scroll the page. It's function of the module. I check on your site, the images load all in all articles. Please check your site again, and please wait for loading images completed before next scroll page.

Thanks

Re: Sj Responsive Content load all articles every time 7 years, 6 months ago #22275

I had the same problem like Theant with Sj Responsive Content for K2 - infinite scrolling with a lot of duplicated articles. I found out, that the problem was related to cache settings in Joomla. When I changed cache settings from progressive to conservative in General Settings, it started to work fine - no duplicates anymore.

I had a look on your demo site and I see a sort of the same problem:

demo.smartaddons.com/#sj-k2-content-res

For example: "Giton sazi oken" article appears - twice, and "Okiten nusut xite" - three times.
Last Edit: 7 years, 6 months ago by cli.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.41 seconds

Notification

Please find your issue via Suggested Posts before submitting your question. We have solved the most of issues and maybe your issue was solved before.

Suggested Posts

(/)
Result not found!

Latest My Topics

No posts to display.

Love all our templates?

Join our membership clubs starting at $49 only for access to all of our templates

Join Now
Home Pricing
Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
SearchSupport
Magento Themes Magento Extensions Free Magento Extensions Prestashop Themes Prestashop Modules Magento 2 Themes