• Page:

TOPIC: Sj Content Responsive Listing not working

Sj Content Responsive Listing not working 10 years, 2 months ago #17160

• TimOppermann
  • Single Product
  • Fresh Boarder
Hello,

yesterday I bought Sj Content Responsive Listing. My fquestions are:

1: I am using a template from Joomlashine. It is possible to use Sj Content Responsive Listing on this template?

2: I enabled the Plugin and craeted an module to show in an article. It shows only the title of module, sort by, and view. In the middle is always a animated symbol for loading.

3: Is it not possible to use the pictures from the articles? Do I have to use the order images and save all pictires with id.jpg?

4: Is this Module working with multi categorization? I use cw mcats for multi categories.

Thanks!
Tim

Re: Sj Content Responsive Listing not working 10 years, 1 month ago #17302

• usersmart1
Dear Tim Oppermann,

For the first issue, Joomlashine template can use Sj Content Responsive Listing module.
To configure this module, please refer at https://www.smartaddons.com/joomla/extensions/extension-user-guides/577-sj-listing-responsive-userguide

If you have any further question or concern, please send us screenshot or live url so that we could have a closer look on the issue.

Thanks!
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.23 seconds

Notification

Please find your issue via Suggested Posts before submitting your question. We have solved the most of issues and maybe your issue was solved before.

Latest My Topics

No posts to display.

Love all our templates?

Join our membership clubs starting at $49 only for access to all of our templates

Join Now
Home Pricing
Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
SearchSupport
Magento Themes Magento Extensions Free Magento Extensions Prestashop Themes Prestashop Modules Magento 2 Themes