You are here: HomeForum
Welcome, Guest

Problem with SJ Slick Slider Responsive
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
User guide, bugs report and discuss more

TOPIC: Problem with SJ Slick Slider Responsive

Problem with SJ Slick Slider Responsive 10 years, 11 months ago #9634

Hi

I am having an issue changing the them of SJ Slick Slider Responsive in sj esport. It came with a red color in the quick start package (as in the demo) although the theme setting was black. After trying the second theme "wooden", it changed to black and now it is impossible to set it to the original color as in the demo on the demo page.

Thank you for you help.
The topic has been locked.

Re: Problem with SJ Slick Slider Responsive 10 years, 11 months ago #9637

• SA Thuy
Dear Aubain Adi,

We customized css of the module following the design. If you want use theme 'wood', please copy folder 'images' (yoursite\modules\mod_sj_content_slickslider_res\assets\images) to folder yoursite\templates\sj_esport\html\mod_sj_content_slickslider_res, and customize css.

Thanks

Re: Problem with SJ Slick Slider Responsive 10 years, 11 months ago #9639

Thank you for your reply.
My concern is not using the theme "Wood" rather how to get the color back to red like in the demo. It was red when I first installed the quick package. I would like to remove the black and get this color of origin back. Could this be possible?

Thank you again!

Re: Problem with SJ Slick Slider Responsive 10 years, 11 months ago #9640

• SA Thuy
Dear Aubain Adi,

Please choose 'black theme' in Select a theme field in this module manager. You can try to clear cache, and refresh your site.

Thanks
Last Edit: 10 years, 11 months ago by .

Re: Problem with SJ Slick Slider Responsive 10 years, 11 months ago #9641

You pinpoint the problem now. Because, the setting is on black theme and impossible to come get my original color. I refreshed, changed browser, even computer it remains "black". On my testing site, I tried changing wood and it altered the color again. It seems like changing the theme creates this issue.

Re: Problem with SJ Slick Slider Responsive 10 years, 11 months ago #9642

• SA Thuy
Dear Aubain Adi,

Please send your url to us?

Thanks
Time to create page: 0.21 seconds

Notification

Please find your issue via Suggested Posts before submitting your question. We have solved the most of issues and maybe your issue was solved before.

Latest My Topics

No posts to display.

Love all our templates?

Join our membership clubs starting at $49 only for access to all of our templates

Join Now
Home Pricing
Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
SearchSupport
Magento Themes Magento Extensions Free Magento Extensions Prestashop Themes Prestashop Modules Magento 2 Themes