You are here: HomeForum
Welcome, Guest

K2 support for plugins
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
User guide, bugs report and discuss more
  • Page:

TOPIC: K2 support for plugins

K2 support for plugins 11 years, 1 month ago #8635

I have submitted a couple tickets on this but hadn't heard back on this year. On the site it says this template is supportive of K2 and it's components and is pre-built for K2.

However the slideshow and all the other plugins that run on the front page will not allow any K2 categories as the source for the slideshow or any of the SJ Meganews to put on the front page.

How do I make these plugins allow me to select K2 categories as the source for the news and slideshow?

Thanks.

Re: K2 support for plugins 11 years, 1 month ago #8636

Couple of other questions..

1: I bought the copyright removal but there are no instructions on how to change this?

2: How do I change the right column to 300 pixels wide?

Thanks for the help.
The following user(s) said Thank You: siNNer

Re: K2 support for plugins 11 years, 1 month ago #8646

• David Hoang
Dear swilson,

I would like to answer you as follows:
1: I bought the copyright removal but there are no instructions on how to change this?
=> I sent you via the ticket system

2: How do I change the right column to 300 pixels wide?
=> Please open sj-esport/templates/sj_esport/css/yt-bootstrap-responsive.css, find this code

.span2d4{width:260px;}

and change to:
.span2d4{width:300px;}

- Find this code

.span8d8{width:880px;}

and change to:

.span8d8{width:840px;}

Thanks

Re: K2 support for plugins 9 years, 10 months ago #19313

swilson wrote:
I have submitted a couple tickets on this but hadn't heard back on this year. On the site it says this template is supportive of K2 and it's components and is pre-built for K2.

However the slideshow and all the other plugins that run on the front page will not allow any K2 categories as the source for the slideshow or any of the SJ Meganews to put on the front page.

How do I make these plugins allow me to select K2 categories as the source for the news and slideshow?

Thanks.

Hello anyone have a response for this?
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.21 seconds

Notification

Please find your issue via Suggested Posts before submitting your question. We have solved the most of issues and maybe your issue was solved before.

Latest My Topics

No posts to display.

Love all our templates?

Join our membership clubs starting at $49 only for access to all of our templates

Join Now
Home Pricing
Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
SearchSupport
Magento Themes Magento Extensions Free Magento Extensions Prestashop Themes Prestashop Modules Magento 2 Themes