AJAX loader
You are here: HomeForum
Welcome, Guest

languages on sj responsive listing for joomshopping
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
User guide, bugs report and discuss more
  • Page:

TOPIC: languages on sj responsive listing for joomshopping

languages on sj responsive listing for joomshopping 9 years, 10 months ago #18814

• matratzenland
  • Single Product
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi,

I am building a multi-language site using Sport. The main language for the site is German and no matter what language the front-end is, the module picks off the German language and displays this. Can you help so that it picks the correct language please otherwise these modules are useless.

Thanks
Last Edit: 9 years, 10 months ago by matratzenland.
The topic has been locked.

Re: languages on sj responsive listing for joomshopping 9 years, 10 months ago #18828

• matratzenland
  • Single Product
  • Fresh Boarder
Any support is welcome!

Re: languages on sj responsive listing for joomshopping 9 years, 10 months ago #18830

• SA Hoang
Hello Sabine Ibach,

I just checked your issue but i am not sure about your issue

Can you explain in detail?

Thanks

Re: languages on sj responsive listing for joomshopping 9 years, 10 months ago #18831

• matratzenland
  • Single Product
  • Fresh Boarder
Sure,

Go to the domain posted in your admin area. Click on the english flag to ensure the site is in english.

Now scroll down to position-15 and there are two listings there - one for mattresses and one for beds. Despite calling it properly from the backend i.e. English categories, these show up as Matratzen and Betten - the German titles.

Also happens in Categories slider below that. You can see the overlaid titles saying betten, bettwaren etc which are the german titles.

How do I change that so that it calls the correct language?

Thanks for looking

Re: languages on sj responsive listing for joomshopping 9 years, 10 months ago #18832

• matratzenland
  • Single Product
  • Fresh Boarder
Sabine Ibach wrote:
Sure,

Go to the domain posted in your admin area. Click on the english flag to ensure the site is in english.

Now scroll down to position-15 and there are two listings there - one for mattresses and one for beds. Despite calling it properly from the backend i.e. English categories, these show up as Matratzen and Betten - the German titles.

Also happens in Categories slider below that. You can see the overlaid titles saying betten, bettwaren etc which are the german titles.

How do I change that so that it calls the correct language?

Thanks for looking

Sorry, just to add that if you look at the source code with chrome the url is correct , just the titles are not. Thanks

Re: languages on sj responsive listing for joomshopping 9 years, 10 months ago #18842

• matratzenland
  • Single Product
  • Fresh Boarder
Any updates please?

What is the normal time to wait for any response here? The same goes for tickets?
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.22 seconds

Notification

Please find your issue via Suggested Posts before submitting your question. We have solved the most of issues and maybe your issue was solved before.

Latest My Topics

No posts to display.

Love all our templates?

Join our membership clubs starting at $49 only for access to all of our templates

Join Now
Home Pricing
Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
SearchSupport
Magento Themes Magento Extensions Free Magento Extensions Prestashop Themes Prestashop Modules Magento 2 Themes