You are here: HomeForum
Welcome, Guest

How disable mobile layout Joomla 2.5.7
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
User guide, bugs report and discuss more
  • Page:

TOPIC: How disable mobile layout Joomla 2.5.7

How disable mobile layout Joomla 2.5.7 10 years, 7 months ago #11639

Hello, i want to disable the mobile layout. Because i don't like it when it's launched on my phone (android and iphone). I want to see this like on the computer.

How ?

Thanks

i'm using Joomla 2.5.7
SJ Esport version 1.0
Last Edit: 10 years, 7 months ago by jeremyto.

Re: How disable mobile layout Joomla 2.5.7 10 years, 7 months ago #11661

• SA Thuy
Dear jeremyto,

SJ eSport is resposive template. If you don't want responsive template, you have to change code so much. Otherwise, our modules is responsive too.

Thanks
Last Edit: 10 years, 7 months ago by .

Re: How disable mobile layout Joomla 2.5.7 10 years, 7 months ago #11668

When i paid i thought i will have an option to disable it :/
But then i tried to change the code and impossible to find where i can ...

I'm sure there is a solution to make like a computer when it's launched as a mobile.

Please !

Re: How disable mobile layout Joomla 2.5.7 10 years, 7 months ago #11712

• SA Thuy
Dear jeremyto,

Please try to go to templates\sj_esport\includes\head.php and comment 2 code line:
<link rel="stylesheet" href="<?php echo $yt->templateurl().'asset/bootstrap/css/bootstrap-responsive.css';?>" type="text/css" />

=>
<!--<link rel="stylesheet" href="<?php echo $yt->templateurl().'asset/bootstrap/css/bootstrap-responsive.css';?>" type="text/css" />-->

and:
<link rel="stylesheet" href="<?php echo $yt->templateurl().'css/yt-bootstrap-responsive.css';?>" type="text/css" />

=>
<!-- <link rel="stylesheet" href="<?php echo $yt->templateurl().'css/yt-bootstrap-responsive.css';?>" type="text/css" />-->

Thanks

Re: How disable mobile layout Joomla 2.5.7 10 years, 7 months ago #11716

Thanks for the answer !

I tried and :

- On the mobile phone, it's looks like every module are bellow each others. It's not possible to have the website but in full screen ? and i think it's still a module version, because when i look at the website logo, it's not the same at all of the PC version.

- On PC i had every modules bellow each others too, so i removed the comment of the 2nd line you told me

<!-- <link rel="stylesheet" href="<?php echo $yt->templateurl().'css/yt-bootstrap-responsive.css';?>" type="text/css" />-->

And now it re-work on PC.

But it's still weird on phone.

You can check here : inthegroove.fr/jerlive2/

Re: How disable mobile layout Joomla 2.5.7 10 years, 7 months ago #11771

• SA Thuy
Dear jeremyto,

The template hasn't option to disable responsive. We set css of modules for responsive too. So, if you want do that, you have to change css code so much. We will upgrade the template in next time and consider the option in there. Now, we will do that with extra cost.

Thanks
  • Page:
Time to create page: 1.37 seconds

Notification

Please find your issue via Suggested Posts before submitting your question. We have solved the most of issues and maybe your issue was solved before.

Latest My Topics

No posts to display.

Love all our templates?

Join our membership clubs starting at $49 only for access to all of our templates

Join Now
Home Pricing
Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
SearchSupport
Magento Themes Magento Extensions Free Magento Extensions Prestashop Themes Prestashop Modules Magento 2 Themes