Welcome, Guest

[SOLVED] Sj Module Tabs / Popular Video
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
User guide, bugs report and discuss more
  • Page:

TOPIC: [SOLVED] Sj Module Tabs / Popular Video

[SOLVED] Sj Module Tabs / Popular Video 10 years, 8 months ago #11486

Hy,

is there a possibility that the module links automaticly from the items listed in the "Sj Module Tabs / Popular Video " to the article item.

Now it works that a link has to be created manually, so that the module links to the article. This procedure will however not work in daily process, as Publishers who provide news-articles from the frontend do not have backend-access to create these links manually ... so at the end, no Publisher would be able to feed this module.

Any solution ?

Regards
The topic has been locked.

Re: Sj Module Tabs / Popular Video 10 years, 8 months ago #11501

• SA Thuy
Dear Thomas Boulois,

Module Sj Module Tabs / Popular Video display 2 'Sj Article Slider Responsive' modules in position-2. Sj Article Slider Responsive module will get items in categories that you chose in Source Options->Category. If you choose 'Sort Order By' is 'Recently Added', the module will get new items automatically when you put them in the above categories whether you created items in backend or frontend.

Thanks
Last Edit: 10 years, 8 months ago by .

Re: Sj Module Tabs / Popular Video 10 years, 8 months ago #11511

Hello,

this part was clear to me, but my problem is not how to make an article to be shown up in the module.

My problem is, that the articles listed in the module in frontend can not be called. When clicking on the article the link the module provides doesn't work. The links to the articles from out the module have each to be set manually before they work.

If you just add an article to the respective category, the article will be shown in the module, but it will not be able to get to the article, the link is not working.

Same for module SJ Slider

hope i could explain better now.
regards

Re: Sj Module Tabs / Popular Video 10 years, 8 months ago #11534

• SA Thuy
Dear Thomas Boulois,

Could you please send your url and backend account to us? We will check asap.

Thanks

Re: Sj Module Tabs / Popular Video 10 years, 8 months ago #11538

Hy,

Pls find attached access details

Regards

Re: Sj Module Tabs / Popular Video 10 years, 8 months ago #11550

• SA Thuy
Website Information (for Admin Only)
Site Url: www.allafricanfootball.com
Admin Username: admin
Admin Password: admin
FTP/SSH Server:
FTP/SSH Username:
FTP/SSH Password:
Dear Thomas Boulois,

Please go to Module Manager -> Popular Video module-> and choose 'Created Date' in 'Source Options' tab-> Article Field to Order By

Thanks
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.24 seconds

Notification

Please find your issue via Suggested Posts before submitting your question. We have solved the most of issues and maybe your issue was solved before.

Latest My Topics

No posts to display.

Love all our templates?

Join our membership clubs starting at $49 only for access to all of our templates

Join Now
Home Pricing
Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
SearchSupport
Magento Themes Magento Extensions Free Magento Extensions Prestashop Themes Prestashop Modules Magento 2 Themes