Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
You are here: HomeForum
Welcome, Guest

TOPIC: mobile version

Re: mobile version 10 years, 7 months ago #12388

SA Thuy wrote:
Dear Daria Avtonomova,

Please change to other template, if it still hasn't that problem, you can install only template package, don't need install quickstart. Please backup your template, then re-install the template, you can find in old template and edit the template again.

Thanks

Thanks for reply, but...
The bold part means I will need to add all the materials again... It is not so easy work. How can I simply deactivate this mobile version? Or any other simple way not to configure the template once more from the very beginning?

Re: mobile version 10 years, 7 months ago #12478

• SA Thuy
Dear Daria Avtonomova,

Have you changed to other template and check on the mobile yet?

Thanks

Re: mobile version 10 years, 7 months ago #12502

I've downloaded SJ Tech and SJ eSport through administration panel. Set it as default/ But site doesn't work with these templates. Really don't understand what should I do. Do I need to delete everything in "www" folder at my server?

Re: mobile version 10 years, 6 months ago #12786

Hi Daria Avtonomova,

We checked on the defaul Joomla template. This is the same. It means you need install site.

Thanks!
The following user(s) said Thank You: ablefollow

Re: mobile version 10 years, 6 months ago #12994

Thanks on checking
Once again, I need to install template and configure the site from the beginning, am I right?

Re: mobile version 10 years, 6 months ago #13024

Dear Daria Avtonomova,

Could you please send your site account and ftp to us again? We will check asap.

For the security reason, please enter your site account in
Require Help
From Staff + Mod/Admin?

Thanks!
The following user(s) said Thank You: ablefollow
Time to create page: 0.29 seconds

Notification

Please find your issue via Suggested Posts before submitting your question. We have solved the most of issues and maybe your issue was solved before.

Latest My Topics

No posts to display.

Love all our templates?

Join our membership clubs starting at $49 only for access to all of our templates

Join Now
Home Pricing
Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
SearchSupport
Magento Themes Magento Extensions Free Magento Extensions Prestashop Themes Prestashop Modules Magento 2 Themes