Welcome, Guest

Slide show in new module
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Slide show in new module

Slide show in new module 10 years, 11 months ago #9715

• mbseznam
  • Fresh Boarder
Hello, thaks a lot for this amazing template.

I'm just not able to solve some issues with SJ Carousel module and I'd like to ask you for help or advice.

1) In original module (position slide show), is displayed intro text and title. If i have only one image, text is displayed as i want, but in the case of two pictures, first one is again correctly, second one has the title more on side and just in one row instead of two. This means, it's not possible to read whole title, it ends somwhere out of the picture.

2) I need to have another Carousel module, placed into position-6. So I created one, set it all up, filtered category, this category i filled up by articles, all of these articles have intro images. But autoplay doesn't work, navigation neather. It means that i have just first image and nothing else. When i delete first one, next one is shown, so i'm sure that i have all of articles in the correct cathegory

Any ideas what to do ?

Thanks a lot
Last Edit: 10 years, 11 months ago by mbseznam.

Re: Slide show in new module 10 years, 11 months ago #9726

• SA Thuy
Dear Marian Borsiczky,

Please send your url to us?
If you want slideshow autoplay, please open default.php file (yoursite/templates/sj_joomla3/html/mod_carousel/default.php) add the script following:
<script type="text/javascript">
		jQuery(document).ready(function($){
		setInterval(function(){
		$('#myCarousel .carousel-control.right').trigger('click');
		},5000);
		});
	</script>	

before the code :
<?php }else{ echo JText::_('Has no content to show!');}?>

Thanks

Re: Slide show in new module 10 years, 11 months ago #9730

• mbseznam
  • Fresh Boarder
SA Thuy wrote:
Dear Marian Borsiczky,

Please send your url to us?
If you want slideshow autoplay, please open default.php file (yoursite/templates/sj_joomla3/html/mod_carousel/default.php) add the script following:

Thanks a lot. Actually, this is only an half of the problem. It,s true I want autoplay, but I have two modules based on SJ carousel - Original one on slide show position and the new one on position-6. My issue is that original module works fine but new one doesn't.

Screenshot with visible URL attached.

It also seems to work somehow different, I guess it doesn't react to anything I want to do. For example when I disable title, its still there, when I set a title to H3 or Hxy, again nothing. Of course I can add row display: none; into css file, but than I won't have title in both of slide shows.

Link on site
Link on screenshot
Last Edit: 10 years, 11 months ago by mbseznam.

Re: Slide show in new module 10 years, 11 months ago #9747

• Simiae
  • Fresh Boarder
ok, is it possible to have multiple (working) slideshows at one page?
thanks

Re: Slide show in new module 10 years, 11 months ago #9777

• SA Thuy
Dear Simiae,

I detect in Carousel Module have 2 <script> tag that in our demo don't have. Maybe, the module is old version. Please download and install new version.

Thanks
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.24 seconds

Notification

Please find your issue via Suggested Posts before submitting your question. We have solved the most of issues and maybe your issue was solved before.

Latest My Topics

No posts to display.

Love all our templates?

Join our membership clubs starting at $49 only for access to all of our templates

Join Now
Home Pricing
Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
SearchSupport
Magento Themes Magento Extensions Free Magento Extensions Prestashop Themes Prestashop Modules Magento 2 Themes