Welcome, Guest

How can I put module at >> position-6
(1 viewing) (1) Guest

TOPIC: How can I put module at >> position-6

Re: How can I put module at >> position-6 10 years, 11 months ago #9815

• loitt
  • Platinum Boarder
Dear Sheeko,

I think that you can view and add the youtube icon to the content of social custom html module.

After that, you can change css of this icon in "templates/sj_joomla3/css/ template.css" file.

Thanks
Ticket System | Join our Clubs to download our extensions and templates
Last Edit: 10 years, 11 months ago by loitt.

Re: How can I put module at >> position-6 10 years, 11 months ago #9818

• sheeko911
  • Fresh Boarder
Sorry but what is the code I should be copying to the CUSTOM HTML module for the You Tube icon to appear next to the Google+, Facebook, Twitter, etc icons!

and what should I do exactly in the css file ... please excuse me as I am a beginner

Thank you

Re: How can I put module at >> position-6 10 years, 11 months ago #9847

• loitt
  • Platinum Boarder
Dear Sheeko,

Please go to the administrator => Extensions => Module Manager => search Get Socials module => view html and paste the youtube code here.

After that, go to "templates/sj_joomla3/css/ template.css" file, change the css of youtube icon on your mean.

Thanks
Ticket System | Join our Clubs to download our extensions and templates

Re: How can I put module at >> position-6 10 years, 11 months ago #9886

• sheeko911
  • Fresh Boarder
Hello,

But what is the code that I should add in the HTML area ? ... and what should I do in the css file, please give me some details.

Re: How can I put module at >> position-6 10 years, 11 months ago #9950

• SA Thuy
Dear Sheeko,

Please go to Module Manager, open Get Socials module:

<ul class="social">
<li><a title="Twitter" target="_blank" href="your_link" class="twit"><span>Twitter</span></a></li>
<li><a title="Facebook" target="_blank" href="your_link" class="face"><span>Facebook</span></a></li>
<li><a title="Flickr" target="_blank" href="your_link" class="fk"><span>Flickr</span></a></li>
<li><a title="Rss" target="_blank" href="https://twitter.com/#!/smartaddons" class="rss"><span>Rss</span></a></li>
<li><a title="Google Plus" target="_blank" href="your_link" class="gplus"><span>Google Plus</span></a></li>
</ul>

=>

<ul class="social">
<li><a title="Twitter" target="_blank" href="your_link" class="twit"><span>Twitter</span></a></li>
<li><a title="Facebook" target="_blank" href="your_link" class="face"><span>Facebook</span></a></li>
<li><a title="Flickr" target="_blank" href="your_link" class="fk"><span>Flickr</span></a></li>
<li><a title="Rss" target="_blank" href="https://twitter.com/#!/smartaddons" class="rss"><span>Rss</span></a></li>
<li><a title="Google Plus" target="_blank" href="your_link" class="gplus"><span>Google Plus</span></a></li>
<li><a title="Youtube" target="_blank" href="your_link" class="youtube"><span>Youtube</span></a></li>
</ul>

Then, please go to yoursite/templates/sj_joomla3/css/ template.css add css:

First your have to open file yoursite/templates/sj_joomla3/images/social-ico.png and add 2 youtube icon (like others) at bottom of the image , then add css:
ul.social li a.youtube span
{
background: left  -310px; //you can adjust property to display right.
}

Thanks
Last Edit: 10 years, 11 months ago by .

Re: How can I put module at >> position-6 10 years, 7 months ago #12112

• sheeko911
  • Fresh Boarder
Hello

I'm trying to get the links icons in my social module to work, I've copied the url to my facebook page in the facebook icon html line in the Get Socials module, yet it's not working! can you tell me please whats wrong with it?

I've attached the screen shot of the error with the message, and here's the url to the facebook page that I want to get to run in the social connect section " www.facebook.com/2knowmygod " ...

ty

[attachment:1]C:\fakepath\Untitleddd.png[/attachment]
Time to create page: 0.25 seconds

Notification

Please find your issue via Suggested Posts before submitting your question. We have solved the most of issues and maybe your issue was solved before.

Latest My Topics

No posts to display.

Love all our templates?

Join our membership clubs starting at $49 only for access to all of our templates

Join Now
Home Pricing
Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
SearchSupport
Magento Themes Magento Extensions Free Magento Extensions Prestashop Themes Prestashop Modules Magento 2 Themes