Welcome, Guest

How can I put module at >> position-6
(1 viewing) (1) Guest

TOPIC: How can I put module at >> position-6

How can I put module at >> position-6 10 years, 10 months ago #9666

• sheeko911
  • Fresh Boarder
Hello,

Whenever I try to publish a module to be shown at >> position-6 << it instead shows at position-7 .. I've also noticed that position-6 isn't one of the available positions for modules even though it's one of the positions in the template design .. how can I create a new position and move modules such as ( Most Read articles etc ) to it please ... and how can I get the " Get Social Links " installed on my template since I haven't installed the quickinstallation package .. I want just to add the social networks buttons, how can I do this too please .

Thank you very much

Re: How can I put module at >> position-6 10 years, 10 months ago #9685

• SA Thuy
Dear Sheeko,

I created a module and chose position-6, it display all right. If you want create new position, please go to template manager, and check in Options->Layout Settings, what layout you chose. Then go to yoursite\templates\sj_joomla3\layouts and open that xml file, and add new position:
<position class="span2d4" data-normal="span3" data-tablet="span3" data-stablet="span4" group="left" style="ytmod" type="modules">position-6</position>

About social link, module 'Get Socials' is custom module, please create custom module, add code following into the module:

<ul class="social">
<li><a title="Twitter" target="_blank" href="your_link" class="twit"><span>Twitter</span></a></li>
<li><a title="Facebook" target="_blank" href="your_link" class="face"><span>Facebook</span></a></li>
<li><a title="Flickr" target="_blank" href="your_link" class="fk"><span>Flickr</span></a></li>
<li><a title="Rss" target="_blank" href="https://twitter.com/#!/smartaddons" class="rss"><span>Rss</span></a></li>
<li><a title="Google Plus" target="_blank" href="your_link" class="gplus"><span>Google Plus</span></a></li>
</ul>

and choose position-14

Thanks

Re: How can I put module at >> position-6 10 years, 10 months ago #9692

• sheeko911
  • Fresh Boarder
What's the name of the xml file please where I can add " position-6" ...

Re: How can I put module at >> position-6 10 years, 10 months ago #9693

• sheeko911
  • Fresh Boarder
I did create a custom HTML module and copied the code that you've provided, but the module appeared with the code in it .. the social networks icons didn't appear like it does in the quickinstall package .. so what should I do please to get it appear and work exactly like in the quickinstall package ?

Re: How can I put module at >> position-6 10 years, 10 months ago #9696

• SA Thuy
Dear Sheeko,

Could you please send your url to us?

Thanks
Last Edit: 10 years, 10 months ago by .

Re: How can I put module at >> position-6 10 years, 10 months ago #9706

• sheeko911
  • Fresh Boarder
Here's the URL ... as you can see I've positioned the " Articles Most Read " module to position-6 and yet it's not appearing on the right hand of the screen where it should be appearing, and I position also the Custom Html module to position-6 and yet it's still appearing on the right hand of the screen where position-7 is.

I've coped the code you provided in the Custom Html and I don't see any Social Network Icons appearing as they do in the "quickinstall" package ... how I can get them to appear on my website as they do in the quickinstall package please ?

2knowmygod.cloudaccess.net/

Thank you
Time to create page: 0.22 seconds

Notification

Please find your issue via Suggested Posts before submitting your question. We have solved the most of issues and maybe your issue was solved before.

Latest My Topics

No posts to display.

Love all our templates?

Join our membership clubs starting at $49 only for access to all of our templates

Join Now
Home Pricing
Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
SearchSupport
Magento Themes Magento Extensions Free Magento Extensions Prestashop Themes Prestashop Modules Magento 2 Themes