You are here: HomeForum
Welcome, Guest

one image will not display
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: one image will not display

one image will not display 10 years, 11 months ago #9462

Hello

I'm using iproperty from thethinkery.net and everything works as it should except the "save" image on property listings to save as a favorite

I tried to upload an image but the system wouldn't take it

you can see it at accessibleproperties.net/testing/index.php/listings-main-view/view-all-listings?view=property&id=198:4-raycliffe-dr-woodstock-ny-12498 or on any of the property pages

it's the only one that does not display

thank you for any help at all
Last Edit: 10 years, 11 months ago by kimberleyb. Reason: additional information

Re: one image will not display 10 years, 11 months ago #9492

• SA Thuy
Dear Kimberley Barreda,

Where do you upload image? Please send screenshot to us? Do you upload on iproperty and it doesn't show?

Thanks

Re: one image will not display 10 years, 11 months ago #9537

The image that wont display on my site is part of the iproperty component - everything except the "save property" image displays

I have a screenshot of the issue (in .jpg and .png) but this support board here on smartaddons will not upload it so I linked to a page where you can see it.

thank you for your time

Re: one image will not display 10 years, 11 months ago #9567

• SA Thuy
Dear Kimberley Barreda,

It get that errors cause by the iproperty component that you installed. We don't support this issue. You can submit in the ticket www.smartaddons.com/submit-a-ticket/submit-ticket, please choose Technical Extension, we will fixed your issue as soon as possible.

Thanks
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.20 seconds

Notification

Please find your issue via Suggested Posts before submitting your question. We have solved the most of issues and maybe your issue was solved before.

Latest My Topics

No posts to display.

Love all our templates?

Join our membership clubs starting at $49 only for access to all of our templates

Join Now
Home Pricing
Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
SearchSupport
Magento Themes Magento Extensions Free Magento Extensions Prestashop Themes Prestashop Modules Magento 2 Themes