Welcome, Guest

Sj Slide Show
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Sj Slide Show

Sj Slide Show 11 years ago #9235

• cbharis
  • Fresh Boarder
Can you please give me step by step instructions on how to get this working?

I am able to install it and get it to show one image. But I'm not sure how to get it to show several images and slide through the images automatically.

How should the module be setup?

Many Thanks in advance.

Re: Sj Slide Show 11 years ago #9262

• cbharis
  • Fresh Boarder
Can I get any help at all on this subject please? I can't seem to get it to work!

Thanks in advance!

Re: Sj Slide Show 11 years ago #9333

• SA Thuy
Dear Chris,

When you install SJ Joomla3, the slideshow display articles in 'Slideshow' category and get Intro images automatically( default is 2 images). If you want add more slide images, please add intro images and articles to 'Slideshow' category.

Thanks

Re: Sj Slide Show 10 years, 12 months ago #9358

• cbharis
  • Fresh Boarder
Good information.

When I create the new module, what should it be? Custom HTML, Banner etc? I don't have an option when I create a new module to create a "SlideShow" module.

Many thanks for the help!

SA Thuy wrote:
Dear Chris,

When you install SJ Joomla3, the slideshow display articles in 'Slideshow' category and get Intro images automatically( default is 2 images). If you want add more slide images, please add intro images and articles to 'Slideshow' category.

Thanks

Re: Sj Slide Show 10 years, 12 months ago #9366

• SA Thuy
Dear Chris,

In SJ Joomla3 quickstart had already SJ CAROUSEL module that display slideshow. If you create new slideshow module, please choose SJ CAROUSEL module, choose position 'slide_show' and config to show articles in your category. If you want add more slide images, please add intro images in articles of that category.

Thanks

Re: Sj Slide Show 10 years, 12 months ago #9376

• cbharis
  • Fresh Boarder
SA Thuy wrote:
Dear Chris,

In SJ Joomla3 quickstart had already SJ CAROUSEL module that display slideshow. If you create new slideshow module, please choose SJ CAROUSEL module, choose position 'slide_show' and config to show articles in your category. If you want add more slide images, please add intro images in articles of that category.

Thanks

I can't get the quickstart to install. I've tried it several times. I even just went and created a new Joomla Site and tried installing it again on that new site. Still no luck.
Anyway to get just the module and install it. I have the site pretty much setup and ready to go. I just need that module working.

Thanks again!
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.26 seconds

Notification

Please find your issue via Suggested Posts before submitting your question. We have solved the most of issues and maybe your issue was solved before.

Latest My Topics

No posts to display.

Love all our templates?

Join our membership clubs starting at $49 only for access to all of our templates

Join Now
Home Pricing
Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
SearchSupport
Magento Themes Magento Extensions Free Magento Extensions Prestashop Themes Prestashop Modules Magento 2 Themes