You are here: HomeForum
Welcome, Guest

How to modify mobile version template
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: How to modify mobile version template

How to modify mobile version template 8 years, 4 months ago #26391

Dear SmartAddOn,

Hi, I am Rudi from Indonesia, i would like to thank for the beatiful SJ_joomla 3 template.

I have a question : how to modify mobile template of the SJ Joomla 3 - i want to remove position a, b, c, d, e, 6, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13 and 14. So the mobile version will only show the logo header, menu and content...

Please help...

regards..

Re: How to modify mobile version template 8 years, 4 months ago #26533

• thuygtn
Dear rude,

You should go to your Template Manager and check what your layout you chose. Then please go to the file templates\sj_joomla3\layouts\YOUR_LAYOUT.xml

You can find position a, b, c, d, e, 6, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13 and 14

Example:

<position class="span2d4" data-normal="span3" data-tablet="span3" data-stablet="span4" style="ytmod" type="modules">position-a</position>
<position class="span2d4" data-normal="span3" data-tablet="span3" data-stablet="span4" style="ytmod" type="modules">position-b</position>
<position class="span2d4" data-normal="span3" data-tablet="span3" data-stablet="span4" style="ytmod" type="modules">position-c</position>
<position class="span2d4" data-normal="span3" data-tablet="span3" data-stablet="span6" style="ytmod" type="modules">position-d</position>
<position class="span2d4" data-normal="hidden" data-tablet="hidden" data-stablet="span6" style="ytmod" type="modules">position-e</position>

=> Please add data-mobile="hidden"
Become:

<position class="span2d4" data-normal="span3" data-tablet="span3" data-stablet="span4" data-mobile="hidden" style="ytmod" type="modules">position-a</position>
<position class="span2d4" data-normal="span3" data-tablet="span3" data-stablet="span4" data-mobile="hidden" style="ytmod" type="modules">position-b</position>
<position class="span2d4" data-normal="span3" data-tablet="span3" data-stablet="span4" data-mobile="hidden" style="ytmod" type="modules">position-c</position>
<position class="span2d4" data-normal="span3" data-tablet="span3" data-stablet="span6" data-mobile="hidden" style="ytmod" type="modules">position-d</position>
<position class="span2d4" data-normal="hidden" data-tablet="hidden" data-stablet="span6" data-mobile="hidden" style="ytmod" type="modules">position-e</position>

Thanks

Re: How to modify mobile version template 8 years, 4 months ago #26620

Awesome...thank you!!
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.20 seconds

Notification

Please find your issue via Suggested Posts before submitting your question. We have solved the most of issues and maybe your issue was solved before.

Latest My Topics

No posts to display.

Love all our templates?

Join our membership clubs starting at $49 only for access to all of our templates

Join Now
Home Pricing
Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
SearchSupport
Magento Themes Magento Extensions Free Magento Extensions Prestashop Themes Prestashop Modules Magento 2 Themes