add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
You are here: HomeForum
Welcome, Guest

Article Manager Options has no effect on display of articles in main section
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Article Manager Options has no effect on display of articles in main section

Article Manager Options has no effect on display of articles in main section 9 years, 8 months ago #20416

This is really confusing - the Article Manager Options...Blog / Feature Layouts settings are:-
# Leading Articles 1
# Intro Articles 2
# Columns 1
# Links 4
Multi Column Order Down

Changing any of these parameters has had no affect on how the articles are displayed. Only articles marked as "Featured" appear. One occupies the top/full width of the main section but the part below this divides up into 3 sections to display 3 more featured articles. I don't want this and can't find a way to change anything so how is this controlled? What I want is just a simple list of articles - each occupying the full width of the main section - i don't want any columns. Can anyone help - I am having a lot of teething problems atm.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.22 seconds

Notification

Please find your issue via Suggested Posts before submitting your question. We have solved the most of issues and maybe your issue was solved before.

Latest My Topics

No posts to display.

Love all our templates?

Join our membership clubs starting at $49 only for access to all of our templates

Join Now
Home Pricing
Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
SearchSupport
Magento Themes Magento Extensions Free Magento Extensions Prestashop Themes Prestashop Modules Magento 2 Themes