(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Add questions in FAQ page & start all collapsed

Add questions in FAQ page & start all collapsed 10 years, 8 months ago #11318

• kallu
  • Single Product
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi,
When i refresh the page after making changes in the FAQ page the Collapsible Group Item #1 does not remain collapsed and it shows the text within it. I don't know what have i done wrong.

Also when i added own Collapsible Group Item #6 by copying #5, it does not show below Collapsible Group Item #5 but it shows under it. Is there a way to fix that and add more questions which display. and all of them collapsed so that the user can see what he chooses.

Here is the link to the video.
www.4shared.com/video/avSvtK2m/FAQ.html

Thanks
Last Edit: 10 years, 8 months ago by kallu. Reason: Not clickable

Re: Add questions in FAQ page & start all collapsed 10 years, 8 months ago #11364

• SA Thuy
Dear Dev,

Please check your steps again. Maybe, please reinstall it again.

Thanks

Re: Add questions in FAQ page & start all collapsed 10 years, 8 months ago #11369

• kallu
  • Single Product
  • Fresh Boarder
Thanks SA Thuy for the reply. However i have 3 different installations of the template. I have tried in all three now but after editing the content and saving it when i refresh all of them have the first question does not start collapsed as shown in the video attached in the last post.

Also how can i add another question as by copying the new question takes the attributes of the question copied as shown in the video.

Re: Add questions in FAQ page & start all collapsed 10 years, 8 months ago #11395

• loitt
  • Platinum Boarder
Dear Dev,

I think that you can refer to the guide about this FAQs on its page where you downloaded before.

Thanks
Ticket System | Join our Clubs to download our extensions and templates

Re: Add questions in FAQ page & start all collapsed 10 years, 8 months ago #11670

• kallu
  • Single Product
  • Fresh Boarder
Sorry SA Loi, i cant find the guide on the FAQ page. Its some code in the article which appears on the webpage as well.

Can you please point me to the right direction.

Thanks

Re: Add questions in FAQ page & start all collapsed 10 years, 8 months ago #11713

• SA Thuy
Dear Dev,

This is error of your FQA component. You should ask its provider to get support.

Thanks
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.21 seconds

Notification

Please find your issue via Suggested Posts before submitting your question. We have solved the most of issues and maybe your issue was solved before.

Latest My Topics

No posts to display.

Love all our templates?

Join our membership clubs starting at $49 only for access to all of our templates

Join Now
Home Pricing
Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
SearchSupport
Magento Themes Magento Extensions Free Magento Extensions Prestashop Themes Prestashop Modules Magento 2 Themes