• kallu
  • Single Product
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi,
How can i remove the Grainy background or background image in SJ joomla3

Picture link attached:
www.4shared.com/folder/NPHZFmZd/_online.html

Thank you

Re: How to remove the Grainy background in sj joomla3 10 years, 9 months ago #11257

• SA Thuy
Dear Dev,

Please send the link to the page obtains Grainy background or background image in SJ joomla3

Thanks

Re: How to remove the Grainy background in sj joomla3 10 years, 9 months ago #11261

• kallu
  • Single Product
  • Fresh Boarder
Thanks SA Thuy for the reply. However the page is not online and still on Localhost.

It is the Contact us page of the template. When i try to insert any image than the default i get a borderline which don't seem to go and the inserted picture also gets some lines as shown in the picture.
Here is the direct link to the picture.
www.4shared.com/photo/KkEd-jSN/contact_background_image.html

I tried 3 different installation of SJ Joomla3 template and all of them have the same issue with the Contact us page.

Can you please tell me if CSS code need to be modified or is there something else.

Re: How to remove the Grainy background in sj joomla3 10 years, 9 months ago #11290

• SA Thuy
Dear Dev,

Please go to localhost/sj-joomla3/templates/sj_joomla3/css/template.css and find:

div.contact-image:after{
		content: "";
		position: absolute;width:100%;height: 100%;z-index: 1;left: 0;top:0;
		box-shadow: 1px 1px 3px #a1a1a1 inset;
		background-image: -moz-repeating-linear-gradient(45deg, transparent, transparent 1px, rgba(255,255,255,.1) 2px, rgba(255,255,255,.05) 4px);
		background-image: -webkit-repeating-linear-gradient(45deg, transparent, transparent 1px, rgba(255,255,255,.1) 1px, rgba(255,255,255,.05) 2px);
	}

=>
div.contact-image:after{
		content: "";
		position: absolute;width:100%;height: 100%;z-index: 1;left: 0;top:0;
	}

Thanks
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.21 seconds

Notification

Please find your issue via Suggested Posts before submitting your question. We have solved the most of issues and maybe your issue was solved before.

Latest My Topics

No posts to display.

Love all our templates?

Join our membership clubs starting at $49 only for access to all of our templates

Join Now
Home Pricing
Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
SearchSupport
Magento Themes Magento Extensions Free Magento Extensions Prestashop Themes Prestashop Modules Magento 2 Themes