Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
You are here: HomeForum
Welcome, Guest

SJ Joomla3: Where to set text-align for <p>-tag?
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: SJ Joomla3: Where to set text-align for <p>-tag?

SJ Joomla3: Where to set text-align for <p>-tag? 10 years, 9 months ago #10802

Hi,

my question probably seems to be very simple:

Where to set text-align for <p>-tag in SJ Joomla3?

Thanks!

Kind regards,
Andreas
The topic has been locked.

Re: SJ Joomla3: Where to set text-align for <p>-tag? 10 years, 9 months ago #10819

• SA Thuy
Dear Andreas Schröttke,

If you want change layout your site, you have to change code so much and we can do this with extra cost. All your issue will resolve in the ticket Custom work.

Thanks

Re: SJ Joomla3: Where to set text-align for <p>-tag? 10 years, 9 months ago #10824

Dear SA Thuy,

thank you for your answer. However I am not happy with your proposal.

I purchased a membership and you promised a userguide. Setting the text-align certainly is something normal - I would like to compare it to inserting an interface-board into a normal destop PC. Such standard tasks are always described in the usermanual.

I would certainly have paid for the template because we like it. Therefore I am not asking a favour but just something that I am entitled to.

Leaving that apart, may I ask you once again to let me know where I can change the text-align for standard <p>-tags? Thank you.

I understand that you might not like to post this piece of information here in the forum. I am happy to receive the information by eMail directly addressed to me.

Kind regards,
Andreas
Last Edit: 10 years, 9 months ago by JohnG.

Re: SJ Joomla3: Where to set text-align for <p>-tag? 10 years, 9 months ago #10833

• SA Thuy
Dear Andreas,

Because you want to change quite much on the template in some threads. About ''Where to set text-align for <p>-tag?'', could you please explain your mean? Where do you want to change text-align? If possible, please send screenshots.

Thanks

Re: SJ Joomla3: Where to set text-align for <p>-tag? 10 years, 9 months ago #10836

Dear SA Thuy,

thank you for your answer. I understand fully that you run a business and I appreciate that ... and I really love your templates by the look of them. That's I want to keep on using them.

In the articles we need to have that normal text is left-aligned as if it were style="text-align:left;"
<p>This text now is left-aligned as if it was stated with <p style="text-align:left;">.</p>

We need to have the text aligned "justify". Like style="text-align:justify;"
<p style="text-align:justify;">Proin adipiscing ut tellus eu adipiscing. Nam leo felis; interdum sit amet sollicitudin vitae, sagittis eu lacus. Suspendisse fermentum, risus et auctor porttitor, dolor lorem iaculis sem, eget eleifend est lacus quis ligula. Nunc gravida ultricies dolor, a tincidunt velit porta a. In nec nisi et tortor dignissim posuere. Mauris non eros sed nisl porta auctor et ut quam. Fusce vel diam quis orci faucibus sollicitudin. Nam scelerisque pellentesque orci; eget porta libero molestie vel. Pellentesque ut purus neque. Suspendisse suscipit turpis odio, sit amet posuere nibh lacinia in. Aliquam erat volutpat. Fusce varius lobortis magna, eu fermentum neque tempus a.</p>

And we don't want to have to place the markup manually in each paragraph. Thus we want to have it as a standard setting for paragraphs in all articles.

Do you know wht I mean? Do you still need screenshots?

Kind regards,
Andreas
Last Edit: 10 years, 9 months ago by JohnG.

Re: SJ Joomla3: Where to set text-align for <p>-tag? 10 years, 9 months ago #10845

• SA Thuy
Dear Andreas,

Do you want all <p> tag is 'text-align:justify;'?
If yes, please add code to the template.css (www.buerger-kanzlei.org/templates/sj_joomla3/css/template.css):

p{
text-align: justify !important;
}

Thanks
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.28 seconds

Notification

Please find your issue via Suggested Posts before submitting your question. We have solved the most of issues and maybe your issue was solved before.

Latest My Topics

No posts to display.

Love all our templates?

Join our membership clubs starting at $49 only for access to all of our templates

Join Now
Home Pricing
Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
SearchSupport
Magento Themes Magento Extensions Free Magento Extensions Prestashop Themes Prestashop Modules Magento 2 Themes