Welcome, Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Article Image display

Article Image display 12 years, 9 months ago #542

• antoinedavid
  • Single Product
  • Fresh Boarder
Hello,

I recently bought and integrated image slider into my joomla 1.6 website. All our articles have one picture included with the text. The image slider seems to take some photos on some articles and doesn't seem to take photos on other articles... is there any specific requirements I should watch for like image sizing? I tried swithing the image source on/off - On it works for some articles, off, no images is shown for all articles

Thanks for your help

Antoine

Re: Article Image display 12 years, 9 months ago #607

On my web site, none of the pictures show up. I loaded the module on another web site. It shows pictures on that but no image control button.

Also, seems like no one is monitoring this forum. Seems like a complete waste of $17.95. There is no documentation either.

I have seen a number of similar free extensions and they are as good, if not better, as this.

It would nice to hear from the developer on this issue.

Re: Article Image display 12 years, 9 months ago #613

• admin
Dear ssinha

I am sorry for this late. I think this issue is from the permission of cache folder. Please make sure that this folder can be writable (chmod= 777 or 755)

Please it is still not working, please submit a ticket, give us your live url, admin account so that we can have a closer look on this issue

Thanks

Re: Article Image display 12 years, 9 months ago #622

Dear Admin, I tried your suggestion but it didn't work. Like I said, one one site, pictures come but no control arrows and on other web site, control arrows come but no picture.

Please let me know what to do next.

Re: Article Image display 12 years, 9 months ago #651

• loitt
  • Platinum Boarder
Dear ssinha,

Could you please submit a ticket in the ticket system and send us your live URl and if possible, your website information (url, admin account and

ftp account) so that we could have closer look on the issue?

Thanks
Ticket System | Join our Clubs to download our extensions and templates

Re: Article Image display 12 years, 8 months ago #810

Still doesn't work. Pictures won't show on PatnaDaily.Com. Click on Home|Privacy Policy. You will see the module on the very top of the page. It scrolls but no picture. CHMOD is set to 777. It also slows down the page big time.

Help please.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.23 seconds

Notification

Please find your issue via Suggested Posts before submitting your question. We have solved the most of issues and maybe your issue was solved before.

Latest My Topics

No posts to display.

Love all our templates?

Join our membership clubs starting at $49 only for access to all of our templates

Join Now
Home Pricing
Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
SearchSupport
Magento Themes Magento Extensions Free Magento Extensions Prestashop Themes Prestashop Modules Magento 2 Themes