You are here: HomeForum
Welcome, Guest

Change title of login box
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Change title of login box

Change title of login box 11 years, 4 months ago #5747

Hello,

I have sj_magazine template and I trying to modify the login part. When I click on login button, a new box is open (see "Login box actual.jpg"). In this box, there is "Sign In", UserName, password, remember me, etc... At the first time, I thought that this box use login form module but when I try to modify the module, change appears only on page login, not on this box.

Like you can see on "login box details.jpg", I found the line I want to delete but I don't find where this line is writen. I searched by software a file which contains this word but no result. I search on joomla administration too, in all module for login but I did found any title Sign In.

I tried a second method to find it using the french package language. Words "register" and "Login" are modified if I change default language for the site. So, I went to my language directory and try to find "Sign in" on files .ini (exemple of other line : MOD_LOGIN_VALUE_NAME="Name") to replace it by space but no result!

I really want to delete the title "Sign In" from this block (see "Login box new.jpg"), so someone can help me?

Thanks in advance for any help
Attachments:

Re: Change title of login box 11 years, 4 months ago #5748

• loitt
  • Platinum Boarder
Dear Damien SIMON,

Please go to "language\en-GB\en-GB.tpl_sj_magazine.ini", finding:

; For Login
SINGIN="Sign In"

=>

; For Login
SINGIN=""

Thanks
Ticket System | Join our Clubs to download our extensions and templates
The following user(s) said Thank You: ForEverSnaKKe

Re: Change title of login box 11 years, 4 months ago #5776

It works. Thank!

Re: Change title of login box 8 months, 2 weeks ago #51225

Obviously, you ought to be searching for an expert that will be more reasonable for your specific venture, nonetheless, there is a bunch of Center abilities that each Spot NET engineer WCF ought to have. You should won't just figure out what tech abilities you are searching for in your Mono software engineer, yet in addition will actually want to test them out. Completing an earlier test will likewise allow you an opportunity to survey how your Mono designer keeps the guideline rules of coding>> hire .net framework programmers
Last Edit: 8 months, 1 week ago by NathanielHunter.

Re: Change title of login box 8 months, 2 weeks ago #51228

Thank you
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.31 seconds

Notification

Please find your issue via Suggested Posts before submitting your question. We have solved the most of issues and maybe your issue was solved before.

Latest My Topics

No posts to display.

Love all our templates?

Join our membership clubs starting at $49 only for access to all of our templates

Join Now
Home Pricing
Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
SearchSupport
Magento Themes Magento Extensions Free Magento Extensions Prestashop Themes Prestashop Modules Magento 2 Themes