You are here: HomeForum
Welcome, Guest

blank screens, can't login to administrator
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: blank screens, can't login to administrator

blank screens, can't login to administrator 11 years, 3 months ago #7142

Hello,

Without recent changes, my site comes up blank. However, I do get a login prompt for administrator, but can't log-in. The error is shown in the attachment.

The error I’m getting in the error logs is -> JLIB_APPLICATION_ERROR_COMPONENT_NOT_LOADING.

- I've cleared cookies
- I don't have any IP blocks (no blacklist)
- I've downloaded all the files and database to my test server, which works fine
- I've verified that configuration.php does not have any Windows induced characters in the .php file

I am only using the Worldnews template

Attachment jlib_error.PNG not found

Last Edit: 11 years, 3 months ago by netmail.

Re: blank screens, can't login to administrator 11 years, 3 months ago #7151

• loitt
  • Platinum Boarder
Dear Glenn,

I think that maybe there is a error when using other extension such as Kurena,...

Please refer to the guide at forum.joomla.org/viewtopic.php?p=2542109

Thanks
Ticket System | Join our Clubs to download our extensions and templates

Re: blank screens, can't login to administrator 11 years, 3 months ago #7154

Thank you for the reply.
Is Kurena part of the worldnews quick start package?
The link you provided discusses a problem in Joomla version v1.6, your package comes with 2.5.7.
I have not installed Kurena. How do I remove it. Nothing in my admin panel shows any extension of Kurena.

As a note, I found something strange with my server hostname. It somehow reverted back to an old name of a domain that I use on another server about two-days ago, right about the same time I started having trouble. I changed it back to the correct hostname and about 3-hours later, the site started working without error. I'd like to learn more about this. I'll check with the host provider.

Glenn

Re: blank screens, can't login to administrator 11 years, 3 months ago #7158

• loitt
  • Platinum Boarder
Dear Glenn,

The Kurena is not a part of sj worldnews quick start package.

Please check your hosting provider again.

Thanks

Re: blank screens, can't login to administrator 11 years, 3 months ago #7255

I just checked the quick start package v1.1 and found several references to Kunena (forgive my typo of kurena).

To add more info... I can intermittently get into the admin panel, which I increased the error reporting, here's what I get:

Strict Standards: Declaration of YtUtils::resize() should be compatible with that of YTools::resize() in /home/agh/public_html/plugins/system/sjcore/core/ytools/ytools.php on line 758

Fatal error: Call to a member function get() on a non-object in /home/agh/public_html/administrator/modules/mod_k2_quickicons/mod_k2_quickicons.php on line 53

Something else strange... in K2 parameters, I was not able to switch JQuery settings to load locally, it won't save the config for these two. However, I can save them on my local test server.

Re: blank screens, can't login to administrator 11 years, 3 months ago #7269

• loitt
  • Platinum Boarder
Dear Glenn,

Strict Standards: Declaration of YtUtils::resize() should be compatible with that of YTools::resize() in /home/agh/public_html/plugins/system/sjcore/core/ytools/ytools.php on line 758

=> please disable the Strict Standards report in the php.ini

Fatal error: Call to a member function get() on a non-object in /home/agh/public_html/administrator/modules/mod_k2_quickicons/mod_k2_quickicons.php on line 53

=> please check the mod_k2_quickicons module again.

Something else strange... in K2 parameters, I was not able to switch JQuery settings to load locally, it won't save the config for these two. However, I can save them on my local test server.

=> Maybe there is an error in k2 component.

Thanks
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.30 seconds

Notification

Please find your issue via Suggested Posts before submitting your question. We have solved the most of issues and maybe your issue was solved before.

Latest My Topics

No posts to display.

Love all our templates?

Join our membership clubs starting at $49 only for access to all of our templates

Join Now
Home Pricing
Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
SearchSupport
Magento Themes Magento Extensions Free Magento Extensions Prestashop Themes Prestashop Modules Magento 2 Themes