Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
You are here: HomeForum
Welcome, Guest

UNABLE to UPLOAD " sj_worldnews_quickstart_j25_v1.
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: UNABLE to UPLOAD " sj_worldnews_quickstart_j25_v1.

UNABLE to UPLOAD " sj_worldnews_quickstart_j25_v1​. 11 years, 7 months ago #4704

• Kb16
  • Single Product
  • Fresh Boarder
I downloaded 4 links for SJ World News and everything went OK, but when I try to upload all 4 downloads to the Joomla! backend I can downlaod 3 out of the 4 (template, extensions and K2) are OK but when I try to upload sj_worldnews_quickstart_j25_v1.0 I DO NOT GET AN ERROR CODE UPLOAD FAILURE OR a success upload message and I have tried both uploading a zipped and unzipped version of the quick start but nothing works?

Can someone help me?

Thank you,

Khye

Re: UNABLE to UPLOAD " sj_worldnews_quickstart_j25_v1​. 11 years, 7 months ago #4708

• loitt
  • Platinum Boarder
Hi Khye Barry,

I have just uploaded and installed the sj world news quickstart package on my site.

It is normal now.

Please try to upload and install the quick start package again.

Thanks
Ticket System | Join our Clubs to download our extensions and templates
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.20 seconds

Notification

Please find your issue via Suggested Posts before submitting your question. We have solved the most of issues and maybe your issue was solved before.

Latest My Topics

No posts to display.

Love all our templates?

Join our membership clubs starting at $49 only for access to all of our templates

Join Now
Home Pricing
Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
SearchSupport
Magento Themes Magento Extensions Free Magento Extensions Prestashop Themes Prestashop Modules Magento 2 Themes