Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
You are here: HomeForum
Welcome, Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Google map

Google map 11 years, 7 months ago #4603

Hello,

I want to express my admiration of your template SJ WorldNews. The template is extremely easy for modification and settings, and has very pleasant appearance and design. The results of the template can be seen here: www.bgmarshruti.com . Unfortunately I am facing some problems which I can't solve alone. There is a conflict between the template and the google maps, built in the website. The problems can be seen here:

www.bgmarshruti.com/turisticheska-karta-na-balgariya

and here

www.bgmarshruti.com/tsarkvata-sveta-troitsa-grad-svishtov-oblast-veliko-tarnovo

and consist in incorrect display of the buttons for Zoom In and Zoom Out of the map. There are also some other visual problems in the window area of the map.

I couldn't find solutions for these problems in the forums. I need you assistance, because this corrupts the overall amazing performance and design of the template. The website has a lot of inbuilt google maps.

There is another problem also. The drop down menu of the homepage of the website went behind SJ K2 Slideshow module in position USER 1.

I have a paid three month subscription to Joomla Templates, which I plan to renew in case the problems with the template get solved and also I have a paid Copyright removal. The payment for Copyright removal is not reflected in my account or can not be found for some reason. The template is used at the following address: www.bgmarshruti.com

Please let me know if there are solutions for these problems!
Thank you very much in advance for your time and assistance!

Best regards
Attachments:

Re: Google map 11 years, 7 months ago #4608

please how you change designed by smartaadons.com

they told me from lug and i did change but designed by smartaadons.com still there

Re: Google map 11 years, 7 months ago #4614

Hello, I do not understand why there is no maintenance and support for your products. I tried your other templates. The indicated problem doesn't exist with them. I'm definitely disappointed of your attitude. Regards.

Re: Google map 11 years, 7 months ago #4639

hi man, you can do the following for a solution to the upper menu. menu to turn the two column ends with the problem, I think. examine the component to the problem of google map.
The following user(s) said Thank You: delio
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.22 seconds

Notification

Please find your issue via Suggested Posts before submitting your question. We have solved the most of issues and maybe your issue was solved before.

Latest My Topics

No posts to display.

Love all our templates?

Join our membership clubs starting at $49 only for access to all of our templates

Join Now
Home Pricing
Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
SearchSupport
Magento Themes Magento Extensions Free Magento Extensions Prestashop Themes Prestashop Modules Magento 2 Themes