add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
You are here: HomeForum
Welcome, Guest

Extensions used in WorldNews template.
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Extensions used in WorldNews template.

Extensions used in WorldNews template. 9 years, 11 months ago #19039

Why are there no Joomla extensions included with the package matching all K2 extensions? I don't use K2 and therefore this template is useless for me. I thought this site was mainly about Joomla templates - K2 is not the core part of Joomla, it's an add on.

Is there a way for me to download Joomla extensions that are equivalent to the K2 extensions that come with the WorldNews template?

Thanks for your help.

Sunil Sinha

Re: Extensions used in WorldNews template. 9 years, 11 months ago #19056

• SA Hoang
Hello Sunil Sinha,

We are focusing K2 component in this template. On the home page, we use all extensions from K2 to have nice template.

K2 component is a great component. There are many people who are using.

We do not provide content extensions which support for content component in this template.

Thanks

Re: Extensions used in WorldNews template. 9 years, 11 months ago #19060

I also joined your extension club hoping I would find matching extensions for Joomla content. However, the template completely breaks when I use Joomla extensions.

I am aware of K2 component and while it is good when it works, it is absolutely useless for large sites like mine that has well over 40,000 pages. I have even paid money to experts to import Joomla component into K2 but they have also not been able to do so. Moreover, those folks at JoomlaWorks are extremely arrogant and proven liars (check out their forum on SuperBlogger) and I prefer not to deal with any product made by them no matter how good they are.

Please tell me how to cancel my JTC membership that I just joined last week. I will keep the JEC but the templates obviously are not suitable for me even though they look very nice.

Thanks.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.19 seconds

Notification

Please find your issue via Suggested Posts before submitting your question. We have solved the most of issues and maybe your issue was solved before.

Latest My Topics

No posts to display.

Love all our templates?

Join our membership clubs starting at $49 only for access to all of our templates

Join Now
Home Pricing
Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
SearchSupport
Magento Themes Magento Extensions Free Magento Extensions Prestashop Themes Prestashop Modules Magento 2 Themes