You are here: HomeForum
Welcome, Guest

search and face book problem
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: search and face book problem

search and face book problem 10 years, 2 months ago #17061

HI all.
I have purchased template. but I have many problem with it. I told you before. but you said the error and problem Because of I don't use purchased template.
above I will write you my problem:

1. when I wanna search for image in k2 item I receive this error:
Invalid backend response.
Data is empty.

2. ok. I'm using worldnews package. so generally I don't have problem with my web site on any browser. the problem is just with ios like iPad & iPhone & iPod with facebook app.
when you wanna open any link from facebook app in iPad & iPhone & iPod, the link open but with blank page.
as I said from android and other os We don't have problem
if you open in safari browser you dont have problem with this site. but in facebook app in iphone or ipad when you open our website page and when you click in any post you get this issue.
please open your facebook in iPad or iPhone and try to like our page with this name after that click on any post. you see what I mean. the post open just blank page

Im using SJ worldnews template
I have also opened ticket, with admin info
Last Edit: 10 years, 2 months ago by shnaybaa.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.19 seconds

Notification

Please find your issue via Suggested Posts before submitting your question. We have solved the most of issues and maybe your issue was solved before.

Latest My Topics

No posts to display.

Love all our templates?

Join our membership clubs starting at $49 only for access to all of our templates

Join Now
Home Pricing
Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
SearchSupport
Magento Themes Magento Extensions Free Magento Extensions Prestashop Themes Prestashop Modules Magento 2 Themes