add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
You are here: HomeForum
Welcome, Guest

How to set Flash Logo or JS template logo'position
(1 viewing) (1) Guest

TOPIC: How to set Flash Logo or JS template logo'position

How to set Flash Logo or JS template logo'position 10 years, 8 months ago #11464

I need help or instruction how to set Flash logo on any JS Logo position templates
here is my web'link I just want to use that Flash Logo on JS'Templases Please! help
www.thienthoidialoinhanhoa.com/index.php/joomla-3-0/chuyen-mu-c/cong-nghe-thong-tin/sj-testing
Last Edit: 10 years, 8 months ago by khangle.

Re: How to set Flash Logo or JS template logo'position 10 years, 8 months ago #11465

• diepnt
  • Platinum Boarder
Dear Khang Le,

Please tell me which name of template you're using. I will move this thread into the correct category for technical supporter and you can get the helping in there.

Thanks!

Re: How to set Flash Logo or JS template logo'position 10 years, 8 months ago #11466

Hi!
I use trying sj_worldnews as Default and have hard time to set my flash logo .. please! help

Re: How to set Flash Logo or JS template logo'position 10 years, 8 months ago #11467

• diepnt
  • Platinum Boarder
Dear Khang Le,

Please feel free to submit the correct domain that you're using for SJ WorldNews. The domain www.thienthoidialoinhanhoa.com/ is not from us.

Thanks!

Re: How to set Flash Logo or JS template logo'position 10 years, 8 months ago #11468

I changed to SJ Worldnews Template for home page now ...I want Fash logo instead on logo position...you can see my logo on other pages except Home page

Re: How to set Flash Logo or JS template logo'position 10 years, 8 months ago #11477

• SA Thuy
Dear Khang Le,

I've visited your site : www.thienthoidialoinhanhoa.com, your logo already appear in Homepage. Please feel free to contact me if you are in need of further assistance and we would be happy to assist you.

Thanks
Time to create page: 0.22 seconds

Notification

Please find your issue via Suggested Posts before submitting your question. We have solved the most of issues and maybe your issue was solved before.

Latest My Topics

No posts to display.

Love all our templates?

Join our membership clubs starting at $49 only for access to all of our templates

Join Now
Home Pricing
Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
SearchSupport
Magento Themes Magento Extensions Free Magento Extensions Prestashop Themes Prestashop Modules Magento 2 Themes