Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
You are here: HomeForum
Welcome, Guest

Adding a second product changes price of first pr.
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Q&A about usage, Report bugs,...

TOPIC: Adding a second product changes price of first pr.

Adding a second product changes price of first pr. 11 years, 2 months ago #7817

• chris_theo
  • Single Product
  • Fresh Boarder
Hello, I think there is a very serious bug.

Example: Add a product to the basket which costs 20 euro. Then add a product whick costs 25 euro. After adding the second product, if you check the basket, the total value is 50 euro because the price of the first product changes from 20 to 25 (equals the second product).
After testing my site, I found out that your module was the problem.

Just to make sure, I made a new site on my localhost by installing the latest version of joomla (2.5.9), the latest version of virtuemart 2.0.18a and just your extension. The same problem occurs, so you will be able to test it.
The topic has been locked.

Re: Adding a second product changes price of first pr. 11 years, 2 months ago #7855

Same issue here. come on smart add on guys whats going on here

Re: Adding a second product changes price of first pr. 11 years, 2 months ago #7928

• loitt
  • Platinum Boarder
Dear c the and Ben Marsh,

I have checked the sj mini cart pro module on my site.

It is normal now.

Could you please send your site url to us?

We will check this issue as soon as possible.

Thanks
Ticket System | Join our Clubs to download our extensions and templates

Re: Adding a second product changes price of first pr. 11 years, 2 months ago #7936

• chris_theo
  • Single Product
  • Fresh Boarder
You answered after a week. Do you think that your module would still be on my site?
As I told you from the first post, If you take the time (around 5 minutes) and install on your localhost a default joomla installation, virtuemart and your extension, you will see what happens. I have already tried that just to be sure that the problem is not on my site. It is sure that the problem is on the extension.

Re: Adding a second product changes price of first pr. 11 years, 2 months ago #8012

We also had to disable it for now because our client needed her site to work. My first question would be have you made any changes to the module or have you just tested it. I ask this because you did not mention any changes or that we should download the new version. If you have not made any changes then it is not going to start working. I would be happy to add this to a test site if you need to see it not working, Let me know.

I am not sure about the other person but we are using a rocket theme template and that may or may not be causing java script errors. that is my guess at least

Re: Adding a second product changes price of first pr. 11 years, 2 months ago #8013

• chris_theo
  • Single Product
  • Fresh Boarder
I use a shape 5 template, but this is not the problem. As I wrote when I started this topic, before posting I tested on the default joomla installation.
The module has not been updated and it is very dissapointing that the developer didn't even bother to say something. I guess, 10 days after the initial post, it is time for a review.
This is a commercial module and someone would expect at least some effort.
Time to create page: 0.22 seconds

Notification

Please find your issue via Suggested Posts before submitting your question. We have solved the most of issues and maybe your issue was solved before.

Latest My Topics

No posts to display.

Love all our templates?

Join our membership clubs starting at $49 only for access to all of our templates

Join Now
Home Pricing
Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
SearchSupport
Magento Themes Magento Extensions Free Magento Extensions Prestashop Themes Prestashop Modules Magento 2 Themes