Welcome, Guest

Sj Minicart Pro problem to update product list
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Q&A about usage, Report bugs,...
  • Page:

TOPIC: Sj Minicart Pro problem to update product list

Sj Minicart Pro problem to update product list 7 years, 9 months ago #28700

Hi, I have problem with Sj Minicart Pro for Virtuemart
When I add a product sometime it update and sometime dont update in cart.
When I delete my cart, I see that minicart is empty too, but when come to shop site I see again all this product in minicart again, then I must refresh site and then this product disappear, after that when come to another page I got some other products in cart from an another session and when I go back to shop it disappear again. Every page on my site have some cash about minicart history and it make me crazy. I have cleared cash and history but it happen again and again! Please see my site and check: vallder.com/index.php/en/shop

I try with jquery and without it but no change.
Awaiting to solve this problem.
The topic has been locked.

Re: Sj Minicart Pro problem to update product list 7 years, 9 months ago #28711

• thuyltt
Dear nikanoor,
Please send us link of a product details, we checked your site, but all product page is empty, I can not check it.

Thanks.

Re: Sj Minicart Pro problem to update product list 7 years, 9 months ago #28712

Hi, go to bottom of site and you will see several products or go directly to vallder.com/index.php/en/ballscrew-housing/bf-type

When I add a product, I see this in minicart, but when I add next product I don't see it until I refresh web site. After refreshing I see both products but when go to another page I don't see more products. Another case is when I delete all products from minicart and after add some product then it appears some deleted products on minicart and I must again refresh site...

Re: Sj Minicart Pro problem to update product list 7 years, 9 months ago #28724

Thanks, thanks thanks 1000000 x thanks (make a script and let me be in on first rank THANKS list)!

One ticket 6 days: No answer
Another ticket 13 days: No help

Buy a buggy template and 20 days of hard work = pay to web designer and save your money and have professional service!

Email module - map dont work
Minicart pro - no update, every time must refresh page to update (same as on your demo site)
Most of module dont work as described and as awaited to work.

I hope to help to new buyer what they can awaiting in future when buy your template!

Re: Sj Minicart Pro problem to update product list 7 years, 9 months ago #28749

• thuyltt
Dear nikanoor,
We replied to all your ticket, please check again and send us your information so that we can continue to support for you.

Thanks.

Re: Sj Minicart Pro problem to update product list 7 years, 9 months ago #28762

OK, you can see and other visitor can see your answer on attached picture... I get answer after 6 days and I gave you the requested information (FTP and Joomla admin) but then no one did anything, my site is not functioning, I am forced to buy modules and extensions from other vendors to make my site functional ...

My message again is: Dont buy any product from smartaddons.com , their products are simple advertising, do not working properly and do not have any support, this is only waste of time!
Attachments:
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.21 seconds

Notification

Please find your issue via Suggested Posts before submitting your question. We have solved the most of issues and maybe your issue was solved before.

Latest My Topics

No posts to display.

Love all our templates?

Join our membership clubs starting at $49 only for access to all of our templates

Join Now
Home Pricing
Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
SearchSupport
Magento Themes Magento Extensions Free Magento Extensions Prestashop Themes Prestashop Modules Magento 2 Themes