AJAX loader
You are here: HomeForum
Welcome, Guest

Mini cart adds a 0 (zero) to the link of each item in the cart
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Q&A about usage, Report bugs,...
  • Page:

TOPIC: Mini cart adds a 0 (zero) to the link of each item in the cart

Mini cart adds a 0 (zero) to the link of each item in the cart 8 years, 8 months ago #25543

For each items in the cart Mini cart adds a 0 (zero) to the URL of the item, so that you will not be linked to the product page as the same URL with a 0 at the end is not existing.

Example:
URL: www.mydomain/en/category/product/test-product
That´s what Mini cart makes out of it:
URL: www.mydomain/en/category/product/test-product0

Any idea would be really appreciated!
It seems the developers do also have no clue!
Thanks.

Re: Mini cart adds a 0 (zero) to the link of each item in the cart 8 years, 8 months ago #25579

I have encountered the same problem - Lets get a fix sorted for this

Re: Mini cart adds a 0 (zero) to the link of each item in the cart 8 years, 8 months ago #25589

I raised a ticket for that problem more than 4 weeks ago!!!
All answers are delayed and if you get one the only offer is that they are requesting access to your admin account. I explained more than one time that the site is installed only locally yet, so I could not provide any access but it seems they don´t read this.
It´s crazy about this.
I really hope that someone is reading this and has a clue how to fix it and posts it here!
From the developers I don´t expect any more support as per my experience.

If I get any solution somehow I will post it here!

Re: Mini cart adds a 0 (zero) to the link of each item in the cart 8 years, 8 months ago #25687

I need this fixed too. Just bought the extension but can't use it if the display is wrong

Re: Mini cart adds a 0 (zero) to the link of each item in the cart 8 years, 8 months ago #25734

More than 3 weeks over now and still got no response from them.
This is really poor. Keep you updated.

Re: Mini cart adds a 0 (zero) to the link of each item in the cart 8 years, 7 months ago #26089

I finally got response from the developers after 2 months of discussion.
As promised I post the solution.
The issue requires a modification of the file "helper.php":

Go to modules\mod_sj_hk_minicart_pro\core\helper.php find code:
//line 38
$product->link = hikashop_completeLink('product&task=show&cid='.$product->product_id.'&name='.$product->alias.$url_itemid.$category_pathway);
-> edit to:
$product->link = hikashop_completeLink('product&task=show&cid='.$product->product_id.'&name='.$product->alias.$url_itemid);

Hope it helps all of you!
Last Edit: 8 years, 7 months ago by disc.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.22 seconds

Notification

Please find your issue via Suggested Posts before submitting your question. We have solved the most of issues and maybe your issue was solved before.

Latest My Topics

No posts to display.

Love all our templates?

Join our membership clubs starting at $49 only for access to all of our templates

Join Now
Home Pricing
Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
SearchSupport
Magento Themes Magento Extensions Free Magento Extensions Prestashop Themes Prestashop Modules Magento 2 Themes