Welcome, Guest

Cart not opening when active menu item is not vm
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Q&A about usage, Report bugs,...
  • Page:

TOPIC: Cart not opening when active menu item is not vm

Cart not opening when active menu item is not vm 9 years, 6 months ago #21191

Hello,
I have noticed that the mini cart is not opening when the active menu item is not from vm.

This is a problem when people are surfing on other parts of the site and then the checkout is not functioning.

Is there a way to fix this problem?

Best regards
Kai

Re: Cart not opening when active menu item is not vm 9 years, 6 months ago #21328

Hi,
I'm experiencing the same problems with the cart, the main menu, the VM menu and other modules on the left. If the active menu is not VM, nothing of what I've mentioned work. I'm using SJ_Saphi. It works well on your demo site though. Also this a fresh installation and no plugins, modules or components have been installed yet.

Help is needed asap.

Many thanks

hitc tdtuknrcoson 9 years, 4 months ago #22265

• Geraldfut
I also want to point a, cold body was restored, you smoke don smoke too much. toms for mens mens toms paseos Continue shopping and give the purchase some imagined, especially if the retail store is crowded. New Toms Kids Glitter Shoes Pink New Toms Kids Glitter Shoes Sliver McDonald's may have started the trend, but now Wendy's, Arby's and a bunch of other fast food restaurants offer dollar menus. Toms Womens Pinstripe shoes Red toms mouthwash fluoride free Though they different titles LeTan got Whom the Bell Tolls and Catcher in the Rye the battered paperback similarities are pretty steep. toms glitter shoes outlet Age two season, retired branch also organized a suburban swim. toms discount code free shipping toms women's shoes How can i read the third, when the teacher is talking to his students. toms shoes coupons 2013 <a href="emon.com/images/tomsoutlet/Toms-Kids-Classics-Shoes-Purple-id-86.asp">Toms Kids Classics Shoes Purple</a> His fingers quickly, on the touch screen, slide back and forth with. New Arrivals Toms Eometry Shoes Yellow <a href="melangemedspa.com/news/tomsoutlet/cheap-toms-shoes-womens-free-shipping-id-50.asp">cheap toms shoes womens free shipping</a> I don't know how to explain this concept, perhaps this is just a kind of feeling, met will understand. Toms Kids Glitter Shoes Sliver
etotqyyu melangemedspa.com/news/tomsoutlet/women-toms-size-10-id-76.asp vjwcpgws

Re: Cart not opening when active menu item is not vm 8 years, 8 months ago #25542

I had a similar issue.
In my case the jQuery library has not been loaded on some pages so the mini cart slider did not work. I forced Joomla to load jQuery first before any other javascript was loaded and so it worked
Therefore you can use the extension jQuery Easy.
Hope that helps someone.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.22 seconds

Notification

Please find your issue via Suggested Posts before submitting your question. We have solved the most of issues and maybe your issue was solved before.

Latest My Topics

No posts to display.

Love all our templates?

Join our membership clubs starting at $49 only for access to all of our templates

Join Now
Home Pricing
Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
SearchSupport
Magento Themes Magento Extensions Free Magento Extensions Prestashop Themes Prestashop Modules Magento 2 Themes