Report Bugs, Userguide, New Ideas...
  • Page:

TOPIC: Footer patially hidden, and several more issues

Footer patially hidden, and several more issues 11 years, 1 month ago #8605

• ouhelradek
  • Single Product
  • Fresh Boarder
Hello Again.

1)I have an Issue with my footer element, it seems to be partially hidden, I can only see the copyright info and a top of links, but not the menu for switching between mobile view etc. I have done some changes to CSS, but I've had tis issue from the beginning, I only didnt pay much attention to it (the site has been running for a month now).

2)I am not able to display modules with postition main50_1 or main50_2, which are supposed to be only half of the width of content, dont know if i disabled something i shouldnt but cant find where possibly...

3)Is it possible to view more than 1 column in menu item type virtuemart category layout? I've set it to 2 in back-end, but still displays only 1 (www.kvetinydominique.cz/index.php?option=com_virtuemart&view=category&virtuemart_category_id=21&Itemid=714)

4)The last one is more serious, all of a sudden, I started getting error messages whenever I wanted to go to options either in content, menus or wherever Error loading component com_******, 1. Only thing that helped was disabling the global cache, although I tried to purge the cache before with no avail.

5)Lastly, is it possible to remove the Joomla row from the copyright. I'm fine with SmartAddons advertising there, but does there need to be the Joomla text? If that is an incentive for m to buy copyright removal, I am seriously thinking about doin that

It is rather a longer list, but at least one of those Issues resolved would make me really happy.
Thank you!

Re: Footer patially hidden, and several more issues 11 years, 1 month ago #8702

• loitt
  • Platinum Boarder
Der Radek Ouhel,

About your questions:

1)I have an Issue with my footer element, it seems to be partially hidden, I can only see the copyright info and a top of links, but not the menu for switching between mobile view etc. I have done some changes to CSS, but I've had tis issue from the beginning, I only didnt pay much attention to it (the site has been running for a month now).

=> please go to "templates/sj_flowerstore/css/template.css", finding:

.group-footnav {
padding: 0 0 0 100px;
}

=>

.group-footnav {
padding: 0 0 0 90px;
}

2)I am not able to display modules with postition main50_1 or main50_2, which are supposed to be only half of the width of content, dont know if i disabled something i shouldnt but cant find where possibly...

=> We do not see the main50_1 or main50_2 on your site now. Please check them again.

3)Is it possible to view more than 1 column in menu item type virtuemart category layout? I've set it to 2 in back-end, but still displays only 1 (www.kvetinydominique.cz/index.php?option=com_virtuemart&view=category&virtuemart_category_id=21&Itemid=714)

=> you have set the number of products per row in the category and parent category settings (see attached image)

4)The last one is more serious, all of a sudden, I started getting error messages whenever I wanted to go to options either in content, menus or wherever Error loading component com_******, 1. Only thing that helped was disabling the global cache, although I tried to purge the cache before with no avail.

=> could you please explain more detail?

5)Lastly, is it possible to remove the Joomla row from the copyright. I'm fine with SmartAddons advertising there, but does there need to be the Joomla text? If that is an incentive for m to buy copyright removal, I am seriously thinking about doin that

=> please add the following code line to the end of template.css file in "templates/sj_flowerstore/css":

.yt-copyright .footer2{
display: none
}

Thanks
Attachments:
Ticket System | Join our Clubs to download our extensions and templates
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.25 seconds

Notification

Please find your issue via Suggested Posts before submitting your question. We have solved the most of issues and maybe your issue was solved before.

Latest My Topics

No posts to display.

Love all our templates?

Join our membership clubs starting at $49 only for access to all of our templates

Join Now
Home Pricing
Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
SearchSupport
Magento Themes Magento Extensions Free Magento Extensions Prestashop Themes Prestashop Modules Magento 2 Themes