Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
You are here: HomeForum
× IMPORTANT! Please be informed that our office will be closed from January 29 to February 06, 2022 (GMT+7) for Lunar New Year Holiday and resume to work on February 07, 2022. Thank you!
Welcome, Guest

Call to undefined method K2HelperHTML::loadjQuery()
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Call to undefined method K2HelperHTML::loadjQuery()

Call to undefined method K2HelperHTML::loadjQuery() 4 years, 2 months ago #34722

I'm using the sj k2 slider for a site i'm working on. Front end looks and works fine. But when i go to the back end and go into the module i get the above error and it won't do anything or i can't make any changes. It's missing the formatting or something.
Error: Call to undefined method k2helperhtml::loadquery().

Any ideas appreciated.

Re: Call to undefined method K2HelperHTML::loadjQuery() 4 years, 2 months ago #34724

Dear leschuler

This issue relate to update k2 2.8.0
Please go to /httpdocs/modules/mod_sj_k2_slider/mod_sj_k2_slider.xml and find:

<field name="item" type="item" default="" label="K2_ADD_ITEMS" description="K2_USE_THIS_TO_ADD_ITEMS_TO_THE_LIST_BELOW"/>
<field name="items" type="items" default="" label="K2_DRAG_AND_DROP_TO_REORDER_ITEMS" description="K2_DRAG_AND_DROP_TO_REORDER_ITEMS_CLICK_THE_REMOVE_ICON_TO_REMOVE_AN_ITEM_FROM_THE_LIST"/>

=> change to:

<field name="items" type="k2modalselector" default="" label="K2_ADD_ITEMS" description=""/>

thanks
The following user(s) said Thank You: leschuler

Re: Call to undefined method K2HelperHTML::loadjQuery() 4 years, 2 months ago #34862

I took out the the two lines and replaced with the one you put in answer. It gives me an error that says "500 error loading form file".

Re: Call to undefined method K2HelperHTML::loadjQuery() 4 years, 2 months ago #34865

dear leschuler

Maybe you edited not right.
Please send us the ftp account to check directly?

thanks

Re: Call to undefined method K2HelperHTML::loadjQuery() 4 years, 2 months ago #34871

Here's the FTP information

Re: Call to undefined method K2HelperHTML::loadjQuery() 4 years, 2 months ago #34877

Dear leschuler

I installed the latest version for you, please check it and configure again

thanks
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.46 seconds

Notification

Please find your issue via Suggested Posts before submitting your question. We have solved the most of issues and maybe your issue was solved before.

Suggested Posts

(/)
Result not found!

Happy Year of the Tiger 2022! 35% OFF on All Orders & More

Latest My Topics

No posts to display.

Love all our templates?

Join our membership clubs starting at $49 only for access to all of our templates

Join Now
Home Pricing
Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
SearchSupport
Magento Themes Magento Extensions Free Magento Extensions Prestashop Themes Prestashop Modules Magento 2 Themes