Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
You are here: HomeForum
Welcome, Guest

How do I remove comment count window in SJ Slider module?
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: How do I remove comment count window in SJ Slider module?

How do I remove comment count window in SJ Slider module? 8 years, 3 months ago #26776

Hi and a happy new year.

I'm using the SJ The Daily template and SJ K2 Slider module on the front page.

I'm not using the comments feature on the site and I´m having problems removing the comments counter on images in SJ Slider images and even in category list images, even though I've gone through all K2 menus and all modules menus and turned everything off regarding comments and comments counters that I could find.

Is this not possible or am I not looking in the right places?

Best
Aegir

Re: How do I remove comment count window in SJ Slider module? 8 years, 3 months ago #26793

• thuyltt
Dear aegir,
You need remove it in code, Please submit ticket we will find and remove for you.
OR you can add this code in bottom of file: /templates/sj_thedaily/css/your_css.css
.item-comments,.item-comment,.CommentsLink{
display:none;
}

Thanks.

Re: How do I remove comment count window in SJ Slider module? 8 years, 3 months ago #26851

Dear thuyltt

The "your_css.css" code line didn't work for some reason, but your answer was just enough info for me to hack the template-blue.css file to get rid of the annoying comment count box that displayed "0" on all category and menu pictures, as I'm not using comments.

Thank you so much.
Best
Aegir

Re: How do I remove comment count window in SJ Slider module? 8 years, 3 months ago #26854

• thuyltt
Thank you for contacting YouTech.
We are very happy to assist you.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.27 seconds

Notification

Please find your issue via Suggested Posts before submitting your question. We have solved the most of issues and maybe your issue was solved before.

Latest My Topics

No posts to display.

Love all our templates?

Join our membership clubs starting at $49 only for access to all of our templates

Join Now
Home Pricing
Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
SearchSupport
Magento Themes Magento Extensions Free Magento Extensions Prestashop Themes Prestashop Modules Magento 2 Themes