add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
You are here: HomeForum
Welcome, Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Unable to edit slideshow template

Unable to edit slideshow template 2 years, 6 months ago #45465

Kindly assist on how to change the slideshow on my home page , I have uploaded the image under k2 under tab content under image but I cant find on the homepage ?

Re: Unable to edit slideshow template 2 years, 6 months ago #45476

But why is that even after changing the slider image still I cant find it? kindly show me a permanent solution because I tried to clear the cache but still I cannot find the image on the homepage slider .

Best regards
Last Edit: 2 years, 6 months ago by albanus_.

Re: Unable to edit slideshow template 2 years, 6 months ago #45502

Hello Kindly respond to Tickets .

Re: Unable to edit slideshow template "How to remove the wordings on the slider home page ." 2 years, 5 months ago #45615

kindly help on how to remove the wordings "like Our Weekly..." on the slider home page .
Last Edit: 2 years, 5 months ago by albanus_.

Re: Unable to edit slideshow template "How to remove the wordings on the slider home page ." 2 years, 5 months ago #45665

• thuygtn
Dear albanus_,

I fixed your issue. After you changed the configuration, please clear cache in admin again.

Thanks
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.23 seconds

Notification

Please find your issue via Suggested Posts before submitting your question. We have solved the most of issues and maybe your issue was solved before.

Latest My Topics

No posts to display.

Love all our templates?

Join our membership clubs starting at $49 only for access to all of our templates

Join Now
Home Pricing
Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
SearchSupport
Magento Themes Magento Extensions Free Magento Extensions Prestashop Themes Prestashop Modules Magento 2 Themes