You are here: HomeForum
Welcome, Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Stopped working and disapeared

Stopped working and disapeared 10 years, 6 months ago #12538

• jwilmot
  • Single Product
  • Fresh Boarder
I am very confused. Everything installed great and was working fine. I did not work on the site for a few weeks and when I came back, the functions were no longer working and the modules disapeared. The only sign of them is the "type" list in the module manager shows them but if I select those types no modules appear.
I did update my Joomla but it seemed to be working after the update. I also did a clean install on my local computer so maybe there is something not activated in my browser that was before but other than that I do not see why that would change anything and have not been working on the site so don't see how anything could have changed unless it is a cache problem?
Any advice would be good. BTW i did try to re-install the modules.

Re: Stopped working and disapeared 10 years, 6 months ago #12699

Hi Jeanne Wilmot,

I am sorry for this late. In this case, can you create a ticket, give me FTP account and admin account to check your issue?

Please do not share your account here.

Thanks!
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.19 seconds

Notification

Please find your issue via Suggested Posts before submitting your question. We have solved the most of issues and maybe your issue was solved before.

Latest My Topics

No posts to display.

Love all our templates?

Join our membership clubs starting at $49 only for access to all of our templates

Join Now
Home Pricing
Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
SearchSupport
Magento Themes Magento Extensions Free Magento Extensions Prestashop Themes Prestashop Modules Magento 2 Themes