AJAX loader
You are here: HomeForum
Welcome, Guest
Report Bugs, new ideas,...
  • Page:

TOPIC: Theme 4 show all in list(buble)

Theme 4 show all in list(buble) 11 years, 4 months ago #6045

Hi
I use theme 4 It looks good but when i hover over a category I get the buble with list of subcategories. It only shows 2 of the subcategorier. I have to select show all + in the bottom corner to show all categories. I would like it to be fixed on show all. And is it possible to have the list of articles under the category name in the buble.
Last Edit: 11 years, 4 months ago by Jessheimby1.no.

Re: Theme 4 show all in list(buble) 11 years, 4 months ago #6047

• loitt
  • Platinum Boarder
Dear Odd Harald Sorensen,

Because the parameter "Max columns in tooltip" is set as 2 in the module settings, there are 2 sub-categories are appeared now

And is it possible to have the list of articles under the category name in the buble.

=> this feature is not in sj k2 categories ii module now.

If you want to have this feature, you can customize this module.

Maybe you have to change much code.

Thanks
Ticket System | Join our Clubs to download our extensions and templates

Re: Theme 4 show all in list(buble) 11 years, 4 months ago #6053

I want it to be only 2 colums in tooltip. But I want all the subcategories to show on mouseover in 2 colums without having to click "more/mer". If I put 4 colums in tooltip it does not look good.

I see in the code theres a class: "theme4_see_all" but I dont know where to use it

Re: Theme 4 show all in list(buble) 11 years, 4 months ago #6075

You still didnt say how to make show all fixed. So I dont have to click the + button in the corner.
If I click the + button it all shows like it should
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.21 seconds

Notification

Please find your issue via Suggested Posts before submitting your question. We have solved the most of issues and maybe your issue was solved before.

Latest My Topics

No posts to display.

Love all our templates?

Join our membership clubs starting at $49 only for access to all of our templates

Join Now
Home Pricing
Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
SearchSupport
Magento Themes Magento Extensions Free Magento Extensions Prestashop Themes Prestashop Modules Magento 2 Themes