Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
You are here: HomeForum
Welcome, Guest
Report Bugs, new ideas,...
  • Page:

TOPIC: Pagination problem

Pagination problem 9 years, 9 months ago #19435

In my site (www.multiegg.it/) the arrow work correctly while buttons of pages no how can i fix?

Re: Pagination problem 9 years, 9 months ago #19444

and autoplay doesn't work

Re: Pagination problem 9 years, 9 months ago #19447

• usersmart1
Hi silvio pasquali,

I think that maybe there is a conflict between some modules on your site now.
Could you please send us your admin account in Require Help, so we can check it.

Thanks & regards!

Re: Pagination problem 8 years ago #27828

Hi, good day! i'm confused about the sj k2 categories full module coz the pagination did not work at the fronted in a couple of seconds. it takes a lot of time and also when i hit the pagination button it always highlighted the first button even if i'm already at the second or higher page. why is this happening? any idea how to fix this issue? i don't want to wait a couple of seconds just to wait the pagination working. please help me fix with this issue.

Thanks,
Glen;)

Re: Pagination problem 8 years ago #27844

• thuyltt
Dear sir,
Could you please send us your URL link to check this issue?
If possible please submit ticket and send us your information so that we can check this issue better.

Thanks.

Re: Pagination problem 8 years ago #27846

see the attached image. i just sent you a ticket for the details and i'm just waiting for the immediate reply. thanks...
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.25 seconds

Notification

Please find your issue via Suggested Posts before submitting your question. We have solved the most of issues and maybe your issue was solved before.

Latest My Topics

No posts to display.

Love all our templates?

Join our membership clubs starting at $49 only for access to all of our templates

Join Now
Home Pricing
Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
SearchSupport
Magento Themes Magento Extensions Free Magento Extensions Prestashop Themes Prestashop Modules Magento 2 Themes