You are here: HomeForum
Welcome, Guest

How to make slides for Slideshow Pro
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
New Ideas, Userguide, Report Bugs...
  • Page:

TOPIC: How to make slides for Slideshow Pro

How to make slides for Slideshow Pro 11 years, 7 months ago #4666

I have search around your site and I can not find where it tells me what to do to create a slide for this. Do I create and article or am I missing something? Can you point me to a tutorial or something?

Re: How to make slides for Slideshow Pro 11 years, 7 months ago #4673

• loitt
  • Platinum Boarder
Hi Richard Brown,

I think that you can refer to some slideshow plugins in order to apply to the slideshow pro module.

In this case, you have to change much code in the module.

Thanks
Ticket System | Join our Clubs to download our extensions and templates

Re: How to make slides for Slideshow Pro 11 years, 7 months ago #4677

I am very disappointed with this answer. You did not give me any direction at all. Nor did you point me to anything that explains how to set up a slide and publish it.

There is nothing for Slideshow Pro on the site, except how to install. Which honestly is the easiest part. I know how to install a plug-in, I know how to put it in a module. What I need to know how to use your plug-in. How to use and create the slides is the most important part of this process.
- Where does the image go?
- Where does the headline go?
- Where does the text go?
- Do I create an article and put this all in the article?
- Then how does it all come together for publishing to my site?

This may seem to you to be a simple answer, but for someone new to your products, it is not so simple. Please help me.

Re: How to make slides for Slideshow Pro 11 years, 7 months ago #4713

Still a week later and no one is answering my questions. Very poor support...I have to say at this point I can not recommend your products. Seems like good products, but if I can't get help, then they are useless. Very disappointed.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.28 seconds

Notification

Please find your issue via Suggested Posts before submitting your question. We have solved the most of issues and maybe your issue was solved before.

Latest My Topics

No posts to display.

Love all our templates?

Join our membership clubs starting at $49 only for access to all of our templates

Join Now
Home Pricing
Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
SearchSupport
Magento Themes Magento Extensions Free Magento Extensions Prestashop Themes Prestashop Modules Magento 2 Themes