Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
You are here: HomeForum
Welcome, Guest
Report bugs, userguide, new ideas...
  • Page:

TOPIC: Sample data 2

Sample data 2 11 years, 10 months ago #3572

Good afternoon. the Same problem, demos data aren't established. Пр to a clique to establish that doesn't occur. According to the Internet the problem can be in a demo of data of a forum of kunena. Help to solve this problem. In the shortest terms...
Last Edit: 11 years, 10 months ago by ralone.

Re: Sample data 2 11 years, 10 months ago #3574

All ways conduct a forum in the installation/sql/mysql/sample_data.sql kunena file. I ask help to solve this problem, or give the normal sample_data.sql file time presses...

Re: Sample data 2 11 years, 10 months ago #3575

Help me plase

Re: Sample data 2 11 years, 10 months ago #3576

Let's together try solve this problem. Try to exclude from the kunena installation a forum, probably it will help!

Re: Sample data 2 11 years, 10 months ago #3577

• loitt
  • Platinum Boarder
Hi ralone,

I have just checked the sj education template.

It is normal now.

Could you explain your issue in detail?

Thanks
Ticket System | Join our Clubs to download our extensions and templates

Re: Sample data 2 11 years, 10 months ago #3578

Good afternoon! Excuse for mistakes I from Russia. The situation is as follows: At installation of fast start, passes everything successfully except installation of a demo of data when you press to establish that doesn't occur and if to finish installation that a site empty (A photo as in the next subject) I Try to fill in through PhpMyadmin hangs and throws out. Looked at the Internet, the reason of it that a demo this on a site is possible and on a forum can't be established at the same time. Probyval of 10 times various options all too most if to change the sample_data.sql file for the file from the SJ Model template data are put but a heap of mistakes naturally. Is ready to help everything. To me a site to hand over this weeks I ask to help. Try to exclude from installation a forum or a demo forum data, and send. Probably in it or that else. Very much I ask to help in the shortest terms.

Добрый день! Извините за ошибки я из России. Ситуация такова: При установке быстрого старта, все проходит успешно кроме установки демо данных, когда нажимаешь установить ни чего не происходит и если закончить установку то сайт пустой (Фото как в соседней теме) Пытаюсь залить через PhpMyadmin зависает и выкидывает. Посмотрел интернет, возможна причина этого что демо данные на сайт и на форум не могут одновременно устанавливаться. Пробывал 10 раз различные варианты все тоже самое, если подменить файл sample_data.sql на файл с шаблона SJ Model данные ставятся но куча ошибок естественно. Готов помочь чем угодно. Мне сайт сдавать на этой недели прошу помочь. Попробуйте исключить из установки форум или демо данные форума, и пришлите. Возможно в этом или что еще. Очень прошу помочь в кратчайшие сроки.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.60 seconds

Notification

Please find your issue via Suggested Posts before submitting your question. We have solved the most of issues and maybe your issue was solved before.

Latest My Topics

No posts to display.

Love all our templates?

Join our membership clubs starting at $49 only for access to all of our templates

Join Now
Home Pricing
Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
SearchSupport
Magento Themes Magento Extensions Free Magento Extensions Prestashop Themes Prestashop Modules Magento 2 Themes